Amazing

Posted by plantbasedglutard on Feb 03, 2016

One week into using this serum and already feeling the improvements, firmer smoother skin, less fine lines. Smells wonderful too.

Day or Night

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Nov 12, 2015

Love this serum !! I have normal 60 year old skin - not dry, not oily. After washing my face and using a toner, I apply Acure Firming Serum. It gives my skin a nice radiance - no make-up needed. Just a hint of lipcolor and off to work. I cannot honestly say if it firms my skin, but my skin definitely looks healthy and radiant. Highly recommend.

In love.

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

I've been using it as a night serum for almost three weeks now. It just does all what it promises with the added bonus of beautiful ingredients. Very happy with my purchase!

Takes time to see

Posted by 5702947269015155392 on Aug 29, 2015

Very fast shipping. Just use several times, not see the results yet. Nice mild scent of sweet orange, although I like lavender more. A bit thick in testure and difficult to spread. It takes longer time to absorb than rose hip oil.

excellent

Posted by 4760260459576979878 on Jul 12, 2015

very fast shipping to Singapore, and the items were very well packed, used this , and i love it, also love the scent, and it makes my skin so soft, will definetely buy again when its finished, great product and price, thanks so much

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Jun 09, 2015

I love this stuff! I use this with the scrub, the night cream and the face mask, and have noticed a huuuuge difference in the texture and look of my skin! Takes 10 years off!

change my mind

Posted by 5272986253690592552 on Jul 04, 2014

I rated this product with 2 stars when I first bought it It is true that it is very oily and it is hard to put a cream over the serum. I have been using this serum before going to bed, for 2 months and it is amazing how it works. I also use it in my hands and I have noticed my skin is much more moisturized. I will buy it again!!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1833678 on Jun 08, 2014

This is THE BEST facial oil ever. It is labeled as a serum probably because it absorbs right into the skin. No oil slick. Skin feels soothed, soft and refreshed. Positively makes skin glow. I have been using for several moths and my skin has improved in resiliency and tone. I have post menopausal combination skin. DOES NOT clog pores. Will never be without it. Mix with Elta MD sunscreen and it is the perfect daily moisturizer combo.

My favorite

Posted by 5697163158523904608 on Apr 22, 2014

When the skin has the problem, it helps.

Great firming facial serum.

Posted by Leione on Apr 16, 2014

It really does tone and firm my skin without irritating it or clogging my pores. It's suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive, delicate and dehydrated skin. Unlike many other serums, this one is all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, gluten and cruelty free. The ingredients are great: a powerful combination of safflower, sesame and pumpkin seed, borage, argan, sweet orange, cranberry seed, lavender, olive and rosemary oils deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals the skin, encourages cell renewal, regulates sebum production, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, restores its elasticity, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, prevents dryness and dehydration and protects against premature aging. I use this serum two times a day and it works for my dry and damaged skin: it tightens pores, evens out my skin tone, improves my complexion, reduces redness and inflammation, and as a result, my skin glows - it looks softer, smoother, firmer and more radiant. Glad I discovered this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »