Customer Reviews

Acure Organics, Seriously Firming Facial Serum, 1 oz (30 ml)

$19.86
$22.99
Savings of: $3.13 (14% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 67 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 6-10 of 23 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Para pieles grasas y delicadas

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by arael6 on Apr 11, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Nunca pensé que un aceite pudiese funcionar en mi piel grasa(mixta). Tengo la piel del rostro muy sensible y reactiva a los químicos. Este aceite me gustó bastante, lo usaba por las noches. Con una gotita la aplicaba a modo serum mediante presiones suaves y después aplicaba la hidratante. Cuando notaba la piel rara lo usaba solo. Hay que tener cuidado con el pulsador porque echa más producto del necesario. Es preferible apretar suave para controlar la cantidad. Las pieles secas quizás necesiten una pulsación completa, yo usaba menos porque de lo contrario no lo absorvía(excepto en verano que servía como aftersun y se lo bebía)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

5 stars

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Great for dry skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Fantastic serum - lovely smell and texture

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5590075038827856278 on Aug 07, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I love this serum - I keep buying and using it because of the lovely smell and texture. It is a blend of organic oils, it's great for dry skin and I believe it reduces the fine lines on my skin. I like that it comes in a small bottle with pump, so very hygienic. Highly recommended.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I'm impressed!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4923889004691110184 on Sep 16, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Seriously, I loved this thing. For the first time I feel I don't need to buy anything else for my skin for a while. It clearly softened my skin and I noticed the fine lines reduced.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Love it!!

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Mar 19, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

A very good product! This is a blend of oils that gives a lot more to my dry scandinavian skin than the Acure pure arganoil. I use it every night before bedtime and my skin has improved a lot since I started using it. I will definately continue buying this product!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 6-10 of 23 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives