In love.

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

I've been using it as a night serum for almost three weeks now. It just does all what it promises with the added bonus of beautiful ingredients. Very happy with my purchase!

My favorite

Posted by 5697163158523904608 on Apr 22, 2014

When the skin has the problem, it helps.

change my mind

Posted by 5272986253690592552 on Jul 04, 2014

I rated this product with 2 stars when I first bought it It is true that it is very oily and it is hard to put a cream over the serum. I have been using this serum before going to bed, for 2 months and it is amazing how it works. I also use it in my hands and I have noticed my skin is much more moisturized. I will buy it again!!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Mar 19, 2012

A very good product! This is a blend of oils that gives a lot more to my dry scandinavian skin than the Acure pure arganoil. I use it every night before bedtime and my skin has improved a lot since I started using it. I will definately continue buying this product!

Good for fine lines, acne scar

Posted by uma892 on Jul 23, 2013

잔주름, 피부안색 개선과 여드름 흉터가 옅어지는게 보이네요.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1833678 on Jun 08, 2014

This is THE BEST facial oil ever. It is labeled as a serum probably because it absorbs right into the skin. No oil slick. Skin feels soothed, soft and refreshed. Positively makes skin glow. I have been using for several moths and my skin has improved in resiliency and tone. I have post menopausal combination skin. DOES NOT clog pores. Will never be without it. Mix with Elta MD sunscreen and it is the perfect daily moisturizer combo.

Takes time to see

Posted by 5702947269015155392 on Aug 29, 2015

Very fast shipping. Just use several times, not see the results yet. Nice mild scent of sweet orange, although I like lavender more. A bit thick in testure and difficult to spread. It takes longer time to absorb than rose hip oil.

Great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Oct 11, 2014

I haven't used this long enough to make a really informed decision but if you need a serious wrinkle smoother I don't know that this would be that effective as I didn't see any immediate (within a week) results.

油油的

Posted by 4705866877952953082 on Jan 08, 2015

没有什么味道,开关设计确实很合理。比什么娇韵诗的好多了,那个很容易漏。 就是希望能有淡斑效果。 这个价格真的是很良心。

Good

Posted by 5681064124104665608 on Oct 30, 2013

Good but a little drying

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »