Good for fine lines, acne scar

Posted by uma892 on Jul 23, 2013

잔주름, 피부안색 개선과 여드름 흉터가 옅어지는게 보이네요.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1833678 on Jun 08, 2014

This is THE BEST facial oil ever. It is labeled as a serum probably because it absorbs right into the skin. No oil slick. Skin feels soothed, soft and refreshed. Positively makes skin glow. I have been using for several moths and my skin has improved in resiliency and tone. I have post menopausal combination skin. DOES NOT clog pores. Will never be without it. Mix with Elta MD sunscreen and it is the perfect daily moisturizer combo.

In love.

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

I've been using it as a night serum for almost three weeks now. It just does all what it promises with the added bonus of beautiful ingredients. Very happy with my purchase!

My favorite

Posted by 5697163158523904608 on Apr 22, 2014

When the skin has the problem, it helps.

change my mind

Posted by 5272986253690592552 on Jul 04, 2014

I rated this product with 2 stars when I first bought it It is true that it is very oily and it is hard to put a cream over the serum. I have been using this serum before going to bed, for 2 months and it is amazing how it works. I also use it in my hands and I have noticed my skin is much more moisturized. I will buy it again!!

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Jun 09, 2015

I love this stuff! I use this with the scrub, the night cream and the face mask, and have noticed a huuuuge difference in the texture and look of my skin! Takes 10 years off!

better to use at night

Posted by 5076422506868611859 on Nov 18, 2015

a bit greasy, better to use before bedtime. love it so far :)

Good

Posted by 5681064124104665608 on Oct 30, 2013

Good but a little drying

not too sure the product yet

Posted by 5033996968694590739 on Dec 27, 2013

it makes my skin smooth, it is good for winter, but dont apply in morning, as it will make your face so oily!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Mar 19, 2012

A very good product! This is a blend of oils that gives a lot more to my dry scandinavian skin than the Acure pure arganoil. I use it every night before bedtime and my skin has improved a lot since I started using it. I will definately continue buying this product!