Disappointed

Posted by 5660444084814593510 on Feb 07, 2013

I had high expectations on this shampoo after all reviews read. Unfortunately it didn't work nor for me or my husband. I got a terribly itchy scalp and my husband got dandruff. So I guess I will have to keep look for a shampoo that is ok in both INCI and ok to use.

Too protein rich

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

Seemed lovely to begin with but after a few months of using this the protein (Argan Oil) began to build up so much making my hair overloaded with protein. Too much protein made my hair feel like straw, dry and brittle. To be fair, I do use a heat iron on my hair but with the addition of using this shampoo daily made the condition of my hair go from good to horrible. If you want to ruin your beautiful hair in the long run then go ahead and use this product.

Didn't work

Posted by 4999517248123290727 on Nov 04, 2013

It worked great the first week or so, but now my hair is so greasy that i have to switch to another product. The scalp has also become very itchy. It just didn't work for me.

What a disappointment!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Oct 03, 2013

I expected highly of this shampoo but I am afraid to say it delivers nothing! Left my (usually healthy and full) hair feeling dry and tangled and the smell is very synthetic which bothers me as well. I am very disappointed and will not purchase again.

My bad experience

Posted by 5493321139516599395 on Jul 24, 2015

I ordered this shampoo with the conditioner , and it was a bad move. It smells like glue and it leaves my hair weird like there is still shampoo on it and I clean my hair a lot even with vinegar. I will not buy it again , but I recommend Giovanni shampoos

Not Great

Posted by 5231988837310515912 on Aug 08, 2016

I am not very impressed with this shampoo or conditioner. It made my hair extremely tangled and left an oily residue in my hair. I have also been using it for about three weeks and my hair has been falling out excessively. I'm not sure what ingredient would be causing this, but I don't recommend this product.

poor packing

Posted by 4619485291735692250 on Dec 07, 2015

the bottle was broken.

sooo drying

Posted by 5342796546261963391 on May 04, 2016

i have thick hair it was like using dishwashing liquid..had to give it away

So SO grimy

Posted by 5447437902136641987 on Aug 01, 2016

This thing makes my scalp feel congested. WITH OIL and dirt. My scalp got so itchy. While making your hair healthy this will clog your scalp. There are far better options out there. Don't bother with this. (I'm normal to combination)

I do not receive order