poor packing

Posted by 4619485291735692250 on Dec 07, 2015

the bottle was broken.

My bad experience

Posted by 5493321139516599395 on Jul 24, 2015

I ordered this shampoo with the conditioner , and it was a bad move. It smells like glue and it leaves my hair weird like there is still shampoo on it and I clean my hair a lot even with vinegar. I will not buy it again , but I recommend Giovanni shampoos

Itchyyyyyy

Posted by 4772908620214215829 on Jul 15, 2015

Using this left my scalp sooooo itchy, horrible! Didn't like the smell either. My scalp itchiness relieved only after store-bought dandruff shampoo.

No me gusto!!!!

Posted by 5556619121159761405 on May 20, 2015

Me dejaba el pelo muy mal y el olor era desagradable

Smells seriously bad

Posted by 5073128071305209584 on Jun 14, 2014

This product has a very artificial smell. It seems to clean okay and is not overly drying. But the smell is so pungent. It definitely does not smell like what was described in the ingredient list. It smells like artificial almond essence that is used in food products like the almond jelly.

the smell is bad

Posted by 4680671215103937035 on Jun 06, 2014

the smell is bad

Too protein rich

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

Seemed lovely to begin with but after a few months of using this the protein (Argan Oil) began to build up so much making my hair overloaded with protein. Too much protein made my hair feel like straw, dry and brittle. To be fair, I do use a heat iron on my hair but with the addition of using this shampoo daily made the condition of my hair go from good to horrible. If you want to ruin your beautiful hair in the long run then go ahead and use this product.

Didn't work

Posted by 4999517248123290727 on Nov 04, 2013

It worked great the first week or so, but now my hair is so greasy that i have to switch to another product. The scalp has also become very itchy. It just didn't work for me.

What a disappointment!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Oct 03, 2013

I expected highly of this shampoo but I am afraid to say it delivers nothing! Left my (usually healthy and full) hair feeling dry and tangled and the smell is very synthetic which bothers me as well. I am very disappointed and will not purchase again.

Disappointed

Posted by 5660444084814593510 on Feb 07, 2013

I had high expectations on this shampoo after all reviews read. Unfortunately it didn't work nor for me or my husband. I got a terribly itchy scalp and my husband got dandruff. So I guess I will have to keep look for a shampoo that is ok in both INCI and ok to use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »