New To iHerb?

Acure Organics, Shampoo, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Disappointed

Posted by 5660444084814593510 on Feb 07, 2013

I had high expectations on this shampoo after all reviews read. Unfortunately it didn't work nor for me or my husband. I got a terribly itchy scalp and my husband got dandruff. So I guess I will have to keep look for a shampoo that is ok in both INCI and ok to use.

Too protein rich

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

Seemed lovely to begin with but after a few months of using this the protein (Argan Oil) began to build up so much making my hair overloaded with protein. Too much protein made my hair feel like straw, dry and brittle. To be fair, I do use a heat iron on my hair but with the addition of using this shampoo daily made the condition of my hair go from good to horrible. If you want to ruin your beautiful hair in the long run then go ahead and use this product.

Didn't work

Posted by 4999517248123290727 on Nov 04, 2013

It worked great the first week or so, but now my hair is so greasy that i have to switch to another product. The scalp has also become very itchy. It just didn't work for me.

What a disappointment!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Oct 03, 2013

I expected highly of this shampoo but I am afraid to say it delivers nothing! Left my (usually healthy and full) hair feeling dry and tangled and the smell is very synthetic which bothers me as well. I am very disappointed and will not purchase again.

I do not receive order