Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Acure Organics, Shampoo, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Love the label.

Posted by Reviewer2462814 on Apr 02, 2012

Residue: no, cleanses very well. Lather: rich lather, totally enjoyable. Moisture: cannot do without hair conditioner or Dr. Bronner's coconut hair creme, I've dry hair. Scent: smells exactly like sweet or bitter almond (aka Chinese almond), I dislike it because I prefer floral scent. I've added 100% pure essential oils below to the shampoo: peppermint, organic lavender, organic juniper berry and organic cederwood. 45 drops of them couldn't cover the nutty smell but so much better. They need to work on the scent. Thus, deduct 1 star. Price: affordable.

j'aime

Posted by biotytips on Aug 29, 2013

Un super shampoing qui lave/ mousse bien et qui ne fait pas crisser les cheveux. C'est vraiment une bonne marque. Je ne met pas 5 étoiles car même s'il est naturel, il contient des ingrédients controversés, personnellement ça ne me dérange pas. Idéal pour celles qui font leur transition vers le naturel. Ils ont changé le packaging, moi j'ai l'ancienne version mais celle-ci me semble plus pratique !

Dislike the scent but it really works.

Posted by 5478109289055297279 on Sep 13, 2013

Not much a fan to its scent but it did make me hair softer.

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5217335468307696313 on Oct 07, 2013

I've used this shampoo with the matching conditioner for a few weeks now and I like it very much. Makes my hair silky smooth, shiny, and most importantly clean, without feeling greasy. I would LOVE the product (and give 5/5 review), if the smell wouldn't be so bad. Smells like marzipan, which I can't stand. But despite that it smells bad, it really works! Will try other shampoos and conditioners from this brand soon.

It's Good

Posted by 5024747273538225546 on Oct 15, 2013

I have really dry thin hair, and this shampoo cleans my hair well without leaving it dry, so I enjoy it. *Caution: I have not tried this shampoo alone (without the conditioner) but my hair is really moisturized after using it, so if you don't have terribly dry hair, I don't know if you would find this product beneficial for you. Also, I love the smell of almonds (brings back childhood memories) but I know it's not for everyone.