Love the label.

Posted by TessTess on Apr 02, 2012

Residue: no, cleanses very well. Lather: rich lather, totally enjoyable. Moisture: cannot do without hair conditioner or Dr. Bronner's coconut hair creme, I've dry hair. Scent: smells exactly like sweet or bitter almond (aka Chinese almond), I dislike it because I prefer floral scent. I've added 100% pure essential oils below to the shampoo: peppermint, organic lavender, organic juniper berry and organic cederwood. 45 drops of them couldn't cover the nutty smell but so much better. They need to work on the scent. Thus, deduct 1 star. Price: affordable.

I love it!

Posted by iherbyfan on Dec 16, 2015

Nice shampoo, hair feels light and fresh after. But one thing i realised is that it's not absolutely clean. You know when u scratch your scalp, sometimes there is gonna be those white dead cells trapped in your fingernails after. Whilst using this shampoo, there was an increase in it! So im not sure what's going on. But it definitely feels good to use

Champú hidratante

Posted by potipoti on May 29, 2015

Con este champú he notado el pelo muy suave y se nota cuidado. Pasando de tener el pelo bastante seco en las puntas a volver a tener un pelo sano. El problema es que tengo las raíces grasas y contra eso no consigue nada, aunque tampoco las engrasa más.

j'aime

Posted by biotytips on Aug 29, 2013

Un super shampoing qui lave/ mousse bien et qui ne fait pas crisser les cheveux. C'est vraiment une bonne marque. Je ne met pas 5 étoiles car même s'il est naturel, il contient des ingrédients controversés, personnellement ça ne me dérange pas. Idéal pour celles qui font leur transition vers le naturel. Ils ont changé le packaging, moi j'ai l'ancienne version mais celle-ci me semble plus pratique !

Dislike the scent but it really works.

Posted by 5478109289055297279 on Sep 13, 2013

Not much a fan to its scent but it did make me hair softer.

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5217335468307696313 on Oct 07, 2013

I've used this shampoo with the matching conditioner for a few weeks now and I like it very much. Makes my hair silky smooth, shiny, and most importantly clean, without feeling greasy. I would LOVE the product (and give 5/5 review), if the smell wouldn't be so bad. Smells like marzipan, which I can't stand. But despite that it smells bad, it really works! Will try other shampoos and conditioners from this brand soon.

It's Good

Posted by 5024747273538225546 on Oct 15, 2013

I have really dry thin hair, and this shampoo cleans my hair well without leaving it dry, so I enjoy it. *Caution: I have not tried this shampoo alone (without the conditioner) but my hair is really moisturized after using it, so if you don't have terribly dry hair, I don't know if you would find this product beneficial for you. Also, I love the smell of almonds (brings back childhood memories) but I know it's not for everyone.

bonne compo bon shampoing

Posted by 4769119849298034016 on Nov 05, 2013

hydrate bien sans alourdir

Good shampoo

Posted by 5689686721441079786 on Nov 13, 2013

Hair are soft and the disentangling is easy.

Organic shampoo

Posted by 5559352813128971074 on Dec 06, 2013

The shampoo does exatly what it promises.very gentle for the hair cleaning deeply. Liket it. I`ll buy it again.