Acure Organics, Shampoo, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Love the label.

Posted by Reviewer2462814 on Apr 02, 2012

Residue: no, cleanses very well. Lather: rich lather, totally enjoyable. Moisture: cannot do without hair conditioner or Dr. Bronner's coconut hair creme, I've dry hair. Scent: smells exactly like sweet or bitter almond (aka Chinese almond), I dislike it because I prefer floral scent. I've added 100% pure essential oils below to the shampoo: peppermint, organic lavender, organic juniper berry and organic cederwood. 45 drops of them couldn't cover the nutty smell but so much better. They need to work on the scent. Thus, deduct 1 star. Price: affordable.

Natural and gentle for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jan 23, 2013

A little goes a long way and this shampoo is well tolerated by my very sensitive skin and sensitive nose. Used with the matching conditioner, I would like even more moisturising ingredients, but so far, this combination is the best of what I have tried of the natural and unscented shampoos and conditioners.

Finally found!

Posted by MariaShaul on Jan 31, 2013

It looks like I finally found a suitable shampoo (and conditioner) from iherb for my long, curly and dry hair! All shampoos and conditioners that I ordered before from iherb were not good for me, I thought that organic product are not good for my hair at all, then I found this brand. Very pleased so far (3 washes). The smell is very good - almonds very small amount of shampoo needed, even for my mane of hair (not so with conditioner!) Easier hair combing

Like the shampoo

Posted by carifaris on Feb 25, 2013

This is nice for really dry hair. I have fine, colored hair that is thin. This moisturizes without weighing it down too much. I like my shampoo to last a couple of days without re-washing. Because it is so moisturizing, it is pushing it the second day.

Muy Buen Shampoo

Posted by 5595251913317212686 on Apr 29, 2013

De aroma suave (algo p0articular) lava muy bien el pelo y efectivamente lo deja enriquecido.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »