Amazing shampoo with a powerful blend of argan, olive, sea buckthorn and pumpkin seed oils.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014

One of the best shampoos for dry, damaged, dull and lifeless hair. I've tried so many different shampoos, but they were drying and irritating my sensitive scalp and leaving my hair dull and lifeless. But this one is simply amazing. It's all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free, and unlike other natural shampoos, it lathers well, gently cleanses my hair without drying or irritating my scalp and leaves my hair clean, soft, shiny and manageable. The list of its ingredients is pretty impressive: coconut-derived sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl glutamate gently cleanse the scalp and hair, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells without stripping the scalp's protective layer, naturally-derived betaine, cocoglucosides hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium levulinate and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, aloe vera leaf juice soothes, tones and heals the scalp, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, a powerful blend of argan, olive, sea buckthorn and pumpkin seed oils, argan stem cells, ubiquinone (CoQ10) and almond extract deeply moisturizes and nourishes the scalp, repairs dry and damaged hair, protects it at the cellular level, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and keratin production, restores hair elasticity, provides body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate and rooibos are powerful antioxidants stimulating hair growth and preventing hair loss, sunflower-derived glycerophosphoinositol lysine and ca ssia bark essential oil are strong anti-dandruff, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, adding volume at the root, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I've been using this product for two weeks and I'm impressed by the results: my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky and my hair is no longer dull, damaged and lifeless - it's soft, shiny and healthy. So glad I discovered this amazing shampoo.

One of the best ever!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I have long blond dry hair and sensitive scalp. This shampoo together with the same conditioner are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

I LOVE this shampoo (and conditioner)! We recently switch out all toxic products with natural ones, and I had to try this shampoo. I hair routine use to consist of Curly Sexy Hair followed by Moroccan Oil, but with this, my hair got so silky smooth! I couldnt belive it when I brushed my hair after the first wash, so soft! I had curly, frizzy hair (not the worst though), now it's wavy, less frizzy, and silky smooth <3 Thank you Acure Organics!

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

brilliant!!!

Best Online Purchase

Posted by 5674108705367653779 on Sep 08, 2013

I don't understand why affordable organic products are not easily found here in Singapore, but I was extremely happy with this purchase. The shampoo is a clear and strong-smelling mixture (almost like children's cough syrup) and it takes just a little bit of water on longer hair (mine's reaching my waist) to lather. Usually it is mentioned that shampoos without sulphate would not have the power to fully cleanse the hair (stripping effect), but this one is a champ at doing so! I was so surprised by how squeaky clean my hair become (not so drying though) and when I applied my usual hair mask/conditioner, I could feel them penetrating my hair ends. My hair was falling before this using other drug store brands, but with this new shampoo, there was definitely less hair fall with just one use. Hopefully this would be my HG for permanent use!

Light Shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1913557 on Oct 13, 2012

Great shampoo. Doesn't feel like it's stripping hair. Just removes excess oil. Leaves hair feeling light and clean.

good shampoo

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

good product, very good!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3310717 on Aug 27, 2012

I was looking for a shampoo without sulfates and silicones and I found this one. It´s perfect for my sensitive scalp and clean my hair perfectly. The only think I don´t like is the scent to bitter almond, but the scent doesn´t last in the hair.

fantastic results and smell

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

i just love love love sweet almond smell of this shampoo. It works great on my long dry hair but when its teamed up with the conditioner from the same line. Together they are a power duo.

This shampoo is soooooo good.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on Apr 02, 2015

Doesn't dry my hair, doesn't leave an oily residue. Just makes it shiny and lovely like it should be. Doesn't smell sweet, either - just fresh.