New To iHerb?

Acure Organics, Shampoo, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Amazing shampoo with a powerful blend of argan, olive, sea buckthorn and pumpkin seed oils.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014

One of the best shampoos for dry, damaged, dull and lifeless hair. I've tried so many different shampoos, but they were drying and irritating my sensitive scalp and leaving my hair dull and lifeless. But this one is simply amazing. It's all-natural, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free, and unlike other natural shampoos, it lathers well, gently cleanses my hair without drying or irritating my scalp and leaves my hair clean, soft, shiny and manageable. The list of its ingredients is pretty impressive: coconut-derived sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl glutamate gently cleanse the scalp and hair, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells without stripping the scalp's protective layer, naturally-derived betaine, cocoglucosides hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium levulinate and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, aloe vera leaf juice soothes, tones and heals the scalp, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, a powerful blend of argan, olive, sea buckthorn and pumpkin seed oils, argan stem cells, ubiquinone (CoQ10) and almond extract deeply moisturizes and nourishes the scalp, repairs dry and damaged hair, protects it at the cellular level, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and keratin production, restores hair elasticity, provides body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate and rooibos are powerful antioxidants stimulating hair growth and preventing hair loss, sunflower-derived glycerophosphoinositol lysine and ca ssia bark essential oil are strong anti-dandruff, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, adding volume at the root, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I've been using this product for two weeks and I'm impressed by the results: my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky and my hair is no longer dull, damaged and lifeless - it's soft, shiny and healthy. So glad I discovered this amazing shampoo.

One of the best ever!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I have long blond dry hair and sensitive scalp. This shampoo together with the same conditioner are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

brilliant!!!

Light Shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1913557 on Oct 13, 2012

Great shampoo. Doesn't feel like it's stripping hair. Just removes excess oil. Leaves hair feeling light and clean.

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

I LOVE this shampoo (and conditioner)! We recently switch out all toxic products with natural ones, and I had to try this shampoo. I hair routine use to consist of Curly Sexy Hair followed by Moroccan Oil, but with this, my hair got so silky smooth! I couldnt belive it when I brushed my hair after the first wash, so soft! I had curly, frizzy hair (not the worst though), now it's wavy, less frizzy, and silky smooth <3 Thank you Acure Organics!