I found my ideal shampoo

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016

I'm been trying so many different shampoos and conditioners since I switched to natural hair care products about three years ago and have never been happy until I found Acure Organics. It is economical, has a pleasant aroma and, in combination with conditioner, makes my naturally slightly curly and dry hair look healthy and smooth.

يجفف الشعر

Posted by 5618367346118954391 on Apr 25, 2016

Acure Organics, Conditioner استخدمته مع بلسم !بعد استخدامه لاحظت جفاف بشعري لكن مع مسح شعر الرأس بالماء بعد ساعة من استخدامه يصبح ناعم لذلك انصحك بمسح شعر الرأس بالماء خلال فترات متقاربة تجنبا لجفاف الشعر انصح بشراء هذا المنتج مع بلسم فقط اذا استخدمته بدون بلسم راح تعاني من جفاف قوي هذا الشامبو بدون رغوة رائحة هذا الشامبو غير جيدة للبعض قريبة من رائحة بعض الادوية اعتقد سبب هذه الرائحة بحكم احتوائه على مواد طبيعية

Buen producto

Posted by Elemire on Apr 19, 2016

Para no tener sulfatos hace bastante espuma, no enreda demasiado el pelo teniendo en cuenta que carece de siliconas, no es de los más hidratantes de este tipo que he probado y quizás pueda decepcionar a pelos muy secos, pero para uso frecuente me gusta mucho, es suave, limpia bien, no apelmaza ni engrasa, deja el pelo suelto y suave.Tiene un olor delicioso entre piruleta. frutos rojos y granada.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

This shampoo has worked really well on my fine, henna coloured hair. Leaves it smooth soft and shiny and I like the marzipan almondy smell.

ready to write a song about this shampoo - مستعدة اكتب شعر في هالشامبو

Posted by 5517808854069065471 on Feb 22, 2016

احلى شامبو للشعر الجاف المنتهي ، بحياني ما جربت شاميو بهالجمال. الريحة خبال و كل شي في هالشامبو خبال انصح الكل فيه حبيت الشامبو لدرجة اني مستعدة اكتب فيه شعر ( و انا مالي بالشعر). ع فكرة انا استخدمت البلسم معاه loved the shampoo. the best (and I mean it the best) shampoo I have ever tried. it leaves your hair healthy and you can feel it. feel and notice the difference. I'm ready to write a song about this shampoo. I also used the conditioner for the same shampoo and they work like magic for me. go for this shampoo and feel the difference.

Clean hair and clean ingredients!

Posted by 5305030895902776427 on Feb 18, 2016

I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. Not only does it leave my hair feeling lush and hydrated, it leaves my conscience guilt free! Packed with organic ingredients you can actually pronounce, Acure Organics Reparing Shampoo and Conditioner are by far my favorite hair cleaning products out there. Couldn't recommend them enough.

Love

Posted by 5104781821087709165 on Feb 18, 2016

I have been loving this shampoo so far. I was very curious and unsure about using a shampoo that was non toxic and natural/organic. But I am very impressed. You would have never been able to tell the difference between this and the shampoo I used to use. It lathers up so well I love that, it makes me feel like it's really working and I have long hair so it works good and only a little bit does the trick! I have fine wavy/curly hair that is very dry and the ends are so frizzy and damaged but this makes my hair feel soft and clean. It really feels good to use such pure products on your hair and feel they are working. For the price this is great and I have finally discovered a staple shampoo and the conditioner also for myself cause I never really stuck to a specific one but this is great!!

Best shampoo ever!

Posted by ChagitiHerbpage on Feb 09, 2016

I'm at my 3rd ,even with out conditioner the hair soft and nice ,love Acure products !

amazing product

Posted by 4938331786955886685 on Jan 29, 2016

Amazing shampoo!! It didn't make my hair dry as any another shampoo, you can smell the original oil with it its really good and i will buy the large one when i finish this

very good