Oily and heavy??

Posted by 5729359324155936394 on Apr 27, 2016

I have fine hair past my shoulders, a little dry on the ends. This product did not add volume to my hair... My hair looked like it was wet, it was so weighed down. I thought I'd give it another shot and blow-dried my hair to see if it would help... It was a little better,but I actually had to use dry shampoo on it to make it look okay for work... I often use shampoo or conditioners that might be a little too heavy for my hair, and even they don't have this effect. Bit of a bummer!

Summer shampoo with soft effect

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Apr 12, 2016

I can't say that it is perfect for my hair 'cause my hair tends to be greasy quite fast after using it. But it certainly cares for hair. It doesn't irritate your scalp and your hair is clean after immediate washing. It is soft and non-aggressive. But it is not economical and finishes quite fast. The 'mint' feeling doesn't bother you as it is quite mute. I think it is good for summer when you don't wear a hat.

Feels very minty.

Posted by 5650561453199921308 on Apr 10, 2016

I like that it has mint because it gives you a cleaning sensation. Now I have to use it twice or thrice when I shower because my hair is very oily and downside is that because of that my hair feels dry.

Alopecia

Posted by 5427367130510669009 on Apr 07, 2016

After using this shampoo, i noticed that my hair was smoother, however my scalp now has bald patches. Not sure why this has happened, but the product definitely makes your hair feel thicker and smoother. Not sure about my bald patches though, first time this has happened to me :/

Love this shampoo!

Posted by 5127286458143621948 on Mar 15, 2016

Great shampoo - makes my hair look and feel great. The only problem I have with it is the noisy cap!!

My favorite Acure shampoo!

Posted by 4721955251894734344 on Mar 11, 2016

Love the subtle mint scent, and it leaves my hair soft and shiny for days.

清爽 干净

Posted by 5232414744908138585 on Feb 14, 2016

我觉得比起别的天然洗发水,这款可以打出来挺丰富的泡沫来,质地有很好推开,很清凉又洗的很干净。 成份也是没得说。 是我的最爱

It is quite good but

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Feb 08, 2016

I have oil and itchy scalp and dry hair ends. Currently, I am using Avalon Organics tea tree and also the rosemary one, both gives me great volume but rather drying. So, I thought of switching to something else, and I went ahead to order this one. It is a pleasant shampoo, great smell, does not dry my ends, not sure about the volumising effect. The cover is so difficult to open, it hurts my thumb each time I use it in the bathroom.

Great Product

Posted by 5407140947812182491 on Dec 12, 2015

Love this shampoo & conditioner

Dries out my hair

Posted by 4711877895901017044 on Nov 02, 2015

This makes my hair dry and frizzy and gives me dandruff. The conditioner gets absorbed quickly and doesn't improve matters. I have thick hair and a sensitive scalp; if you don't have either of those, maybe it'll be OK but it didn't work for me. Also, it smells like a menthol cough drop - ugh.