Amazing shampoo with a powerful blend of echinacea stem cells, quinoa protein and babas su oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014

One of the best shampoos for normal, oily and fine and limp hair. I've tried so many shampoos, but they were drying and irritating my sensitive scalp and leaving my hair dull and lifeless. But this one is different. It's all-natural, organic, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free, and unlike other natural shampoos, it lathers well, gently cleanses my hair without dehydrating or irritating my scalp and leaves my hair clean, soft, shiny and manageable. The list of its ingredients is pretty impressive: coconut-derived sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl glutamate gently cleanse the hair and scalp, draw out excess dirt and oil, remove impurities and dead skin cells without stripping the scalp's protective layer, naturally-derived betaine, cocoglucosides hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium levulinate and guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, aloe vera leaf juice soothes, tones and heals the scalp, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, argan, olive, seabuckthorn and babas su oils deeply moisturize and nourish the scalp, quinoa protein extract, echinacea stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10) strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate keratin production and cellular regeneration at the root level, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, peppermint and rosemary essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents gently clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. I've been using this product for two weeks and I'm impressed by the results: my scalp is much healthier and no longer dry, itchy and flaky and my hair is no longer fine, limp and dull - it's softer, fuller, thicker and shiny. So glad I discovered this amazing shampoo.

Refreshing and good shampoo

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Feb 18, 2013

My mother has fine, thin hair. This shampoo makes her hair very refreshing and gives her hair volume. But this brand is not suitable for me. I have fine thin hair as well but I encounter hair loss easily whenever I use any shampoo from this brand.

Perhaps one of the most dishonest companies

Posted by healthyinmalaysia on Jul 29, 2016

If you look at the ingredient list, it shows acai, blackberry, rose hips, and pomegranate as the first four ingredients. Each of these ingredients is deeply colored, especially the acai, blackberry, and pomegranate. And yet the shampoo is clear. These ingredients may be in the shampoo, but they are there in infinitesimal amounts. It is very deceptive. The shampoo is over 70% water, yet water is never listed as an ingredient. This product cannot contain meaningful amounts of their listed ingredients and sell so cheaply. In the industry, their ingredients are called "fairy dust," ingredients which are used in tiny amounts so as to be able to put them on the label. No effect whatsover, certainly not the "stem cells". All of these practices, fairly dust, not listing ingredients and not listing them in order of use, is against FDA regulations in the U.S. In addition, it contains poly quaternium compounds that will build up on the scalp and prevent good hair health. I could go on. Acure Organics is not organic, is not truthful and in my case made my hair feel bad over time. This is the Donald Trump of shampoo.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012

Very minty. Shampoo is gentle for sensitive scalp.

Didn't work with my greasy scalp.

Posted by Reviewer2172733 on May 23, 2012

Smells nice,my hair turned out voluminous but was greasy too. The lemongrass shampoo works better.

Alopecia

Posted by 5427367130510669009 on Apr 07, 2016

After using this shampoo, i noticed that my hair was smoother, however my scalp now has bald patches. Not sure why this has happened, but the product definitely makes your hair feel thicker and smoother. Not sure about my bald patches though, first time this has happened to me :/

A lovely light shampoo

Posted by 4996677430595526577 on May 06, 2016

I always find shampoos and conditioners leave my hair heavy and flat, needing another wash, this one hasn't had that effect. Hooray!

Best Organic shampoo

Posted by 5525541670619736990 on May 16, 2016

Best organic shampoo I have used to date. Gives oomph and volume, smells great, and lathers up really generously. I have fine hair and like to have volume and this shampoo delivers, giving body, shine, and delicious herbal aromas. Paired with the volume conditioner, perfecto!

This prodcuct is perfect for sensitive skin.

Posted by 5519341546557398896 on Jun 28, 2016

I like the mint fragrance of this product which makes you feel that you have soft hair after shampooing.

Nice smell

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Jul 08, 2016

Fresh smell and good quality