Smells bad

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on Jun 20, 2014

This lotion has a really bad smell when you apply it. There is no fragrance added but the ingredients makes this lotion smell really awful, a little bit like poo/butt. The smell goes away after maybe 30 minutes, but still I cannot use it since the smell makes me feel nauseous. I do have a sensitive nose so maybe a less sensitive person would not mind the smell. Average moisturising effect. I am used to lotions from Weleda brand and those are much more moisturising, even Weleda's lightest one with citrus gives better moisture than this one from Acure.

Doesn't feel the same as it used to

Posted by 4857156689058797965 on Apr 21, 2015

This product feels more watery than it used to even though the ingredients appear to be the same. It is not well absorbed and leaves a white coating on my skin. It is not ultra hydrating. My skin looks and feels dry shortly after applying it. I will not purchase or recommend this product again.

Apparently changed formula with new bottles

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jun 25, 2015

I've been using this stuff for years. My last purchase I bought two of these, they arrived in newly designed bottles, but I didn't really think much about that. I just finished my last old style bottle, and I can tell you, this is not the same formula. The ingredients list looks the same, I don't understand how that could be true when it feels so different now. My skin feels dry again immediately after applying, the lotion is no longer a rich, thick cream, but way more watery like vaseline lotion. I won't be buying this anymore. I'm sad, it's so hard to find a good lotion that isn't heavily fragranced

Not good

Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015

Unscented but smells as medicine. Will not buy again. I can't feel ultra-hydrating effect

Suddenly I am allergic to this

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Dec 07, 2015

I used several bottles of this earlier this year with no issues; LOVED this lotion. When I re-ordered I noticed the re-design of the bottle. I still thought it was fine to use, but after a week, a large itching, burning welt appeared in the bend of my arm. It fades away when I stop using the lotion, but even using it on my legs only starts it up again. Unfortunately I bought 4 bottles of this stuff and can't use it. I'm not using Acure lotions any more. They were my favorite but it's time to find something else.