Acure Organics, Ultra-Hydrating Body Lotion, Cocoa Butter + CoQ10, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Smells bad

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on Jun 20, 2014

This lotion has a really bad smell when you apply it. There is no fragrance added but the ingredients makes this lotion smell really awful, a little bit like poo/butt. The smell goes away after maybe 30 minutes, but still I cannot use it since the smell makes me feel nauseous. I do have a sensitive nose so maybe a less sensitive person would not mind the smell. Average moisturising effect. I am used to lotions from Weleda brand and those are much more moisturising, even Weleda's lightest one with citrus gives better moisture than this one from Acure.

Not good

Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015

Unscented but smells as medicine. Will not buy again. I can't feel ultra-hydrating effect

Doesn't feel the same as it used to

Posted by 4857156689058797965 on Apr 21, 2015

This product feels more watery than it used to even though the ingredients appear to be the same. It is not well absorbed and leaves a white coating on my skin. It is not ultra hydrating. My skin looks and feels dry shortly after applying it. I will not purchase or recommend this product again.