EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.50

$9.99

Savings of: $1.49 (15% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(6)
1 Stars
(8)
Reviews | English
Sort By

good

Posted by 5226924384822383581 on Aug 13, 2014

Not ultra hydrating but still good

Was this review helpful to you?

mwoah

Posted by 5753106434217837264 on Jul 24, 2014

not bad, but could have been more oily

Was this review helpful to you?

Buena hidratante corporal.

Posted by 4831313845673067488 on May 19, 2014

La piel se nota muy sana con esta hidratante, todos los ingredientes son muy buenos y naturales, es muy muy respetuosa con la piel y a la vez que hidrata profundamente es ligera al aplicarla y se absorbe muy bien sin dejar la piel grasa o pringosa. Lo único que no me gusta es el olor algo extraño que tiene, es una crema sin olor pero huele a los ingredientes que lleva y no me gusta, aunque cuando te acostumbras no está tan mal. Si no fuese por el olor me parece perfecta. La recomiendo, aunque probaré otra que me resulte más agradable el olor.

Was this review helpful to you?

works well

Posted by 5421277181017648972 on Nov 22, 2013

It moisturises well, absorbs quickly. I expected the lotion to be completely scentless but it still has some scent (not nice, but not really bad). Personally I prefer the scented lotions of this producer, such as lavender, which smells very naturally. The best ingridients list among all the other lotions on iherb.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Not hydrating for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Jan 07, 2013

I have dry and flaky skin and I swim regularly.. .and I thought the 'ultra-hydrating' lotion would be good for me... but I think it over promises... my skin gets flaky within a few hours... I probably need to moisturise more or use an oil

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

hydrating

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Jan 03, 2012

good for sensitive skin.unscented.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-6 of 6 total