Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Jan 18, 2012

This is the best body lotion ever! I am not easily impressed but I am very impressed with this lotion. It's deeply moisturizing, non greasy, totally fragrance free ( I prefer fragrance free products), leaves your skin silky smooth and what's more amazing is that it is fading my stretch marks! I came to order 4 more bottles but unfortunately it's out of stock, iherb please always keep this product in stock.

the best nontoxic body lotion out there

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

i use this as a face cream as well. after doing extensive research, this is the cleanest most truly synthetic chemical-free cream out there. read the ingredients - so plant-based you practically could eat this breakfast. i transfer this to a pump dispenser and add a few argan oil drops to make it slightly more emollient (i have very dry skin so that's just my preference - the product's fine without it). this is truly unscented which is really a welcome relief as i'm really getting tired of the super clever concoctions these organic companies are coming up with which is getting out of control and sometimes verges on the ridiculous ("vanilla-blood orange-sandalwood-hazelnut" ? i mean come on, do we really need to smell like a fruit and nut mix??).

Acure unscented lotion

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on Sep 29, 2011

I love it! It really moisturizes and heals my dry skin without stinging and burning. I can even use it on my sensitive face.

Good moisture

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

The lotion is practically odorless. Good moisture. Skin tender after

The best body lotion ever!!

Posted by Hippokrates on Aug 08, 2012

I love this product!! No annoying smell, perfect ingredients (no chemicals) hydrates better than any other body lotion I've tried. My atopic skin adores it! <3!

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer3231635 on Nov 25, 2011

It really is a Ultra-Hydrating lotion. Good quality product, soft and gentle. It absorbs into the skin very quickly. I love it!

The best body cream!

Posted by Reviewer2023372 on Jan 21, 2012

Very suitable for super dry and sensitive skin! My skin loves it! Odorless. Leaves no greasy film. Perfectly absorbed. I'll keep buying it.

Moistureliscious!

Posted by Reviewer3230136 on Mar 16, 2012

Lovely lotion. Applies easily, a little goes a long way and absorbs well yet keeps the moisture all day. Unscented but a whiff of cocoa is present when applied, which is natural due to the ingedients. Will buy again.

Amazing lotion!

Posted by scatterbrained on Oct 12, 2014

it is a wonderful product that absorbs very quickly to the skin and leaves it moistured and soft. The lotion is not too heavy and leaves no greasy film on the skin which I like. Ingrediens and consistence are great, so I often use it for my face instead of a daily cream. It works really well. I will buy more. Maybe first I will try other body lotions from Acure.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012

Well-absorbed. Doesn't leave sticky feeling on the skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »