July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Acure Organics, Ultra-Hydrating Body Lotion, Cocoa Butter + CoQ10, Unscented, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer3231635 on Nov 25, 2011

It really is a Ultra-Hydrating lotion. Good quality product, soft and gentle. It absorbs into the skin very quickly. I love it!

The best body cream!

Posted by Reviewer2023372 on Jan 21, 2012

Very suitable for super dry and sensitive skin! My skin loves it! Odorless. Leaves no greasy film. Perfectly absorbed. I'll keep buying it.

Not hydrating for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Jan 07, 2013

I have dry and flaky skin and I swim regularly.. .and I thought the 'ultra-hydrating' lotion would be good for me... but I think it over promises... my skin gets flaky within a few hours... I probably need to moisturise more or use an oil

OK

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Feb 18, 2012

A little goes a long way. Slightly greasy, need to wipe palms after applying. Has a mild cocoa butter scent that dissipates. Better than most unscented/fragrance free, but not hydrating enough for extremely dry skin.

Doesn't seem to absorb well.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 09, 2013

I liked that this was organic and it had a nice slight scent of cocoa butter, I was looking for a cocoa butter lotion, I like that scent and it is known to be very moisturizing. This lotion did not seem to absorb well, it took a while to rub in and did not seem very moisturizing. God bless you all.