Moistureliscious!

Posted by Reviewer3230136 on Mar 16, 2012

Lovely lotion. Applies easily, a little goes a long way and absorbs well yet keeps the moisture all day. Unscented but a whiff of cocoa is present when applied, which is natural due to the ingedients. Will buy again.

The best body lotion ever!!

Posted by Hippokrates on Aug 08, 2012

I love this product!! No annoying smell, perfect ingredients (no chemicals) hydrates better than any other body lotion I've tried. My atopic skin adores it! <3!

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer3231635 on Nov 25, 2011

It really is a Ultra-Hydrating lotion. Good quality product, soft and gentle. It absorbs into the skin very quickly. I love it!

The best body cream!

Posted by Reviewer2023372 on Jan 21, 2012

Very suitable for super dry and sensitive skin! My skin loves it! Odorless. Leaves no greasy film. Perfectly absorbed. I'll keep buying it.

Amazing lotion!

Posted by scatterbrained on Oct 12, 2014

it is a wonderful product that absorbs very quickly to the skin and leaves it moistured and soft. The lotion is not too heavy and leaves no greasy film on the skin which I like. Ingrediens and consistence are great, so I often use it for my face instead of a daily cream. It works really well. I will buy more. Maybe first I will try other body lotions from Acure.

Not good

Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015

Unscented but smells as medicine. Will not buy again. I can't feel ultra-hydrating effect

Perfect for dry skin!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Sep 04, 2013

I bought this for my mom who asked for a "green, scent-less, not-too-heavy body lotion". This product answers all her needs and more! She loves it and highly recommends it!

This is the kind of body lotion I've always wanted but never found

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Sep 01, 2014

It isn't at all sticky or greasy; it leaves my skin very, very soft. There's nothing not to like!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012

Well-absorbed. Doesn't leave sticky feeling on the skin.

Top quality!

Posted by celestialleo on Jul 29, 2011

Feels good, healthy and really works!