Perfect for dry skin!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Sep 04, 2013

I bought this for my mom who asked for a "green, scent-less, not-too-heavy body lotion". This product answers all her needs and more! She loves it and highly recommends it!

Not in a bottle as pictured

Posted by Reviewer1860535 on Jul 19, 2013

An overall light but rich lotion with fine & natural ingredients. It does a good job at moisturizing and hydrates dry skin without added fragrances. I would give the product 5 stars, but be warned that it is NOT in a bottle as shown. It comes in in a rather large and soft flimsy tube : (

best product around

Posted by 5094727246328029913 on Jun 14, 2013

this product is wonderful i used it on my heels and they i saw a major difference almost instantly and made my hands smooth im sold will definitely be buying again

Still love this...

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Mar 17, 2013

but it disappears SO fast!! Will start ordering two at a time...

Doesn't seem to absorb well.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 09, 2013

I liked that this was organic and it had a nice slight scent of cocoa butter, I was looking for a cocoa butter lotion, I like that scent and it is known to be very moisturizing. This lotion did not seem to absorb well, it took a while to rub in and did not seem very moisturizing. God bless you all.

Love!

Posted by 5314022820122351077 on Feb 19, 2013

I'm in love with this moisturizer! Nice creamy consistency, perfect moisturization that lasts for days and it soothes my eczema!

Good but not enough nourishing for really dry skin

Posted by 5400072971849424760 on Jan 18, 2013

I have really dry skin and this lotion makes my skin more confortable for a while, but not all the day and in the evening, i feel my skin really dry again.

Not hydrating for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Jan 07, 2013

I have dry and flaky skin and I swim regularly.. .and I thought the 'ultra-hydrating' lotion would be good for me... but I think it over promises... my skin gets flaky within a few hours... I probably need to moisturise more or use an oil

Good

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012

Well-absorbed. Doesn't leave sticky feeling on the skin.

The best body lotion ever!!

Posted by Hippokrates on Aug 08, 2012

I love this product!! No annoying smell, perfect ingredients (no chemicals) hydrates better than any other body lotion I've tried. My atopic skin adores it! <3!