Acusine, Nasal Spray, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml)

I like it

Posted by Sashilda From Israel on Oct 13, 2012

Really helps. Burns at first about 15 seconds. Nice smell.

Impressive so far

Posted by Reviewer2922397 From Florida on Jul 26, 2013

I have mild to moderate sinus issues periodically. I'm clear during the day and stuff-up at night periodically during the year. This product has a mild sensation effect when I spray 1 shot in each nostril during the day. After using it for approximately 2-3 weeks it seems to be keeping me clear at night. If it continues to perform well over the next year I'll increase it to 5 stars.

work well!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 From Russian Federation on Apr 28, 2011

A little burning - yes, i feel it. But it does not lasts long. Drops works well against dry nose and against everyday stuffy nose (the result of the surgical operation). I will order again, because in the Russian shops it is possible to buy only chemical drops which cause accustoming or dry the mucous. Or oil drops which haven't approached me since from them there is in general no effect. I tried many drops, believe to me.