Acusine, Nasal Spray, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)

I like it

Posted by Sashilda on Oct 13, 2012

Really helps. Burns at first about 15 seconds. Nice smell.

Impressive so far

Posted by Reviewer2922397 on Jul 26, 2013

I have mild to moderate sinus issues periodically. I'm clear during the day and stuff-up at night periodically during the year. This product has a mild sensation effect when I spray 1 shot in each nostril during the day. After using it for approximately 2-3 weeks it seems to be keeping me clear at night. If it continues to perform well over the next year I'll increase it to 5 stars.

work well!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Apr 28, 2011

A little burning - yes, i feel it. But it does not lasts long. Drops works well against dry nose and against everyday stuffy nose (the result of the surgical operation). I will order again, because in the Russian shops it is possible to buy only chemical drops which cause accustoming or dry the mucous. Or oil drops which haven't approached me since from them there is in general no effect. I tried many drops, believe to me.

Great stuff

Posted by 5705383241086373125 on May 05, 2014

This nasal spray is just awesome. I can't use any nose spray from pharmacy because my sinus gets even more swollen ( eg.cold and flu sprays) but this just instantly unblock my nose and i feel better for rest of the day. Its good for colds or allergy symptoms. Definitely read description on the box. I didn't and I was a bit surprised when it started to REALLY burn. Then i read the package hehe.