• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Very tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Jun 19, 2011

Love this calcium and Vit D with magnesium supplement. It's the tastiest calcium I've ever had!

Healthy chocolate - what's not to like.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 09, 2011

Circular foil-wrapped dark, hard chocolate. It is indeed hard to stick to the recommended daily serving of, er, 2. But the warning on the label helps keep me straight! I prefer these to the milk chocolate, which has that slight grittiness; but both benefit from being kept in the fridge. I'll be buying these again.

tasty calcium

Posted by Reviewer1693258 on Sep 28, 2011

it just feels healthy...and tastes yummy, of course

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2072604 on Sep 15, 2012

Amazing, intense chocolate taste and creamy texture. I am reordering!

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2203027 on Dec 02, 2011

I have osteopenia for the past 5 years. I was getting slightly worse each year, despite the fact that I have always exercised and am very health conscious.Since I started using this(about a year ago) I have had no further deterioration of the bone. Woo Hoo. Worth it and it's delicious!

I like this.

Posted by Reviewer2483033 on Sep 28, 2011

delicious and easy to take.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Jul 30, 2012

This tastes better than the milk version and less "chalky". My kids like it - they share one piece every day as they both don't like drinking milk and I need them to increase their calcium intake. I wish they would do a version with better wrapping, e.g. Hello Kitty wrappers which would make it more attractive for kids.

Dark Chocolate lovers will take their calcium supplements now!

Posted by 4678168985964102361 on Jan 11, 2014

My husband hates taking supplements but readily downs these dark chocolate supplements....just like eating candy!

Expensive, but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Jul 05, 2012

Haven't tried the milk chocolate, but the dark chocolate ones are really, REALLY good. They actually taste like good dark chocolate, not some waxy disk. I usually eat one a day - in addition to either a calcium pill or one of the cheap (waxy) chocolate calcium chews - and it's definitely a treat. Great price and fast shipping from iherb too!

Tastes just like dark chocolate but packed with calcium!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 06, 2013

I like this supplement way better than having to take a bunch of pills. This makes it yummy and more satisfying. Plus, it's got all the calcium you need packed into just two or three a day. I was even surprised at how good the taste was. Just like the directions say on the package, you have to remind yourself not to eat too many like regular candy! As a plus, my husband even likes these:)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »