• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Delicious way to get that extra calcium

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013

Taste just like real chocolate, with just a very subtle chalky texture, but this is not an issue for me. A great way to get some additional calcium. They are pricey though, so I think this may be just a one-off purchase.

I prefer the dark ones, but I like these too. They taste good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 11, 2014

I have started buying these again in order to create some kind of breakfast routine prior to now missing in my life. Calcium. Chocolate. What else can I ask for?

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1808712 on Apr 19, 2014

This is the best tasting calcium supplement I have tried. The chocolate is good! It's hard to treat it as a supplement rather than a treat.

Love this calcium supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Aug 14, 2011

I like this one better than the dark chocolate one because it's sweeter and oh, it's delicious! I'll definitely be ordering more of these.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Dec 06, 2011

Great product

Jen

Posted by Reviewer3005100 on Apr 05, 2011

I wanted the dark chocolate, but you were out. I would order the dark because of less sugar but the milk is vey good!

Like eating chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2615383 on Jun 30, 2011

I received a sample of the dark chocolate kind from an MD at work and I liked it. I prefer milk chocolate, so I bought this kind and I'm in love with it. Sometimes I feel like I drank too much milk when I eat them, but you will probably get this with any calcium supplement. It's absolutely great!

Tastes like a candy bar!

Posted by Reviewer2902190 on Apr 12, 2012

A little too sweet for me.

Hard to say...

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

If you take one piece, it is good. If you take another one, it may case you sick. At least that is how it works with me... They much more smaller than i imagined, but it is comfortable to keep them in your bag pack, or jacket. Taste like ordinary milk chocolate.