July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Advanced Nutritional Innovations, CalmAdvantage, With 5-HTP and Theanine,120 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Invaluable

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Sep 09, 2009

I was on Lexapro after my stroke and I was able to get off that crap using Calmadvantage PLUS, it really helps you to sleep and it calms without making you drowsy. One of the best supplements I have ever used.

Zaps Anxiety & Panic

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Oct 13, 2007

CalmAdvantage starts helping from the first capsule- but the longer you take it, the more your nervous system will calm down- so do give it a little time. I had tried numerous herbs and supplements before I found this, and it is the only thing that worked for me. I am middle aged, and never had to deal with anxiety or panic attacks before. I take one or two when I get up, and again about mid-afternoon. My son-in-law takes it also, for ADHD. What ever brain neurotransmitters you need, this product enables you to make them. Great product!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2616404 on Sep 05, 2008

We've used this off and on for a year and my husband and I are very pleased with it. We both tend to worry and get stressed out at times. This takes the edge off. No side effects that we've noticed, we just not as anxious or looping in our heads with worry after we take a capsule. Love it because the results are immediate and don't require on-going usage.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2488522 on Nov 12, 2008

I have used this product for a few years now. I think it works wonderfully. It is great to have a natural alternative to combat stess.

We love it , It works best for stress relief

Posted by Reviewer2908789 on Jun 19, 2009

We have been using CalmAdvantage for years now and find it to be very effective for stress relief. It has laways worked !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »