Great product but labelling confusion

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Feb 03, 2012

I've been using this for a while and like that it has the active versions of the B vitamins - that makes things a LOT easier and effective, especially for those with genetic SNPs (mutations) such as MTHFR. Unfortunately, due to Canadian regulations, AOR have had to change the labelling of the type of folate - it now doesn't say 5MTH (which is the one I need with a MTHFR problem). Now it just says folate/folic acid which could be anything. This is really frustrating for those relying on this detail - it's actually very important. The company assures me they are still using 5MTH but the Canadian govt don't recognise this as folate - very very annoying. I really hope they are still using 5MTH...

Advanced B complex

Posted by Reviewer2414972 on Jun 18, 2012

I started using this about three months ago and I have noticed my energy has increased throughout the day. I don't crave naps in the afternoon as often as I used to.

A O B

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Oct 10, 2012

no additives - hard to find

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Aug 23, 2012

It has a very nice green capsule, I like taking off the capsules to take my supplement when it doesn't need to be absorbed in the intestines. Because a lot of the capsules are of bad quality but these are clearly of high standard. And it works fast too.