New To iHerb?

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, Ortho · Adapt Vegan, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3176254 on Jul 27, 2011

I was suffering from fatigue, poor sleep, and overall poor physical performance. My trainer recommended I try this product at a rate of 2 capsules, 3 times per day for two weeks. So far it has made a tremendous difference in my energy levels and physical performance. I don't hit the "wall" at 3 or 4 in the afternoon anymore and I'm feeling more rested after sleeping. I just hope I don't revert back once I go off this stuff. Unfortunately, it is awfully expensive and I can't afford to take it on a regular basis at the same dosage.