Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Chanca Piedra, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

From Australia - Liver Infection

Posted by Reviewer1374140 From Australia on Jan 19, 2013

Had a liver infection which caused my liver enzymes to rise very high. I took 2 caps x 2 daily as I was concerned what this herb would do. When My specialist (gastro-enterologist) called and was asking me to see him really soon as my liver enzymes where raised high enough for him to call me at 11 pm. He wanted me to get another blood test asap. Now i did not have many strong symptoms may be a little jaundice a bit tired nothing extreme. I decided to increase my dosage to 4 caps x 4 daily. After 2 1/2 days my liver enzymes reduced drastically. The Dr seemed happier as i was showing great reduction in liver enzymes. Now I continued this for about 3 months and my liver enzymes are in normal range again. I only gave this 4 stars as I read studies that say Phyllanthus urinaria works better on HBV Virus. This product uses Phylanthus niruri. I recommend people to check with their health practitioner before taking on higher dosages, as you really do not now how you will react.