July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Ortho-Core, Advanced Multivitamin/Mineral Formula, 180 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer1962805 on Nov 08, 2011

I was very ill two years ago, that is when I found this product and have been taking ever since. Its the most comprehensive Multivitamin you can get... its very much a part of my alkalizing program/diet.

Best Multi out, high grade lot's of research

Posted by Lawrencep93 on Sep 10, 2013

Great multi, tonnes of research, doesn't change colour of my pee. Can be a little expensive, but iherb is cheap compared to buying it locally in my country.

It's the best multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1097613 on Apr 12, 2014

I have tried MANY multies, Animal Pak, Opti-Men, Adam, Anavite, Life Force to name a few. This is THE BEST, hands down. Excellent quality, tons of research, ideal ratios and forms. AOR is really top notch company and, although Ortho-Core is expensive, the results make it worth every euro. I add vitamin C (the only drawback I find) and I'm complete. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »