Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Vinpo·15, 90 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

It helps me remember

Posted by Reviewer2349183 From Canada on Jul 13, 2013

I started to forget things soon after I turned 40, so I tried different brain formulas and found this one really worked. It doesn't hurt my stomach or make my brain spin like crazy. It's very subtle but I can easily tell the difference. I now could easily remember the small things.

Why not increase the blood flow in the brain

Posted by Reviewer2645209 From Florida on Jun 11, 2013

this stuff is just simple maintenance for the brain. It is notorious for increasing blood flow in the brain, and we all know we need more of that O2 that our blood loves to piggy back around. that if we are to think well of our self, be smart, and remember things we want and don't want, then take this. Why Stroke out. Sorry about the bad memories, however you don't want to be out of balance here in this Universe. Its Yin and it's Yang, dynamic never static. You have heard it said before. We have to take the good with the bad. UGH , but that's the way love goes.