Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aerobic Life, Aerobic Bulk Cleanse, 352 g

Reviews 5-star

Will definitely buy more!

Posted by Reviewer2268045 on Aug 16, 2009

ABC was a lifesaver for me! For about 5 years, I’ve had IBS symptoms. I’ve tried different foods, an allergist, cutting out corn, soy, milk, and peanuts from my diet, but nothing seemed to work. I tried this product and my IBS symptoms went away. For the 10 days that I was taking the product, I did not have any IBS symptoms. All my bowel movements were normal! My husband tried the product at the same time (he doesn’t have IBS) and he was very regular during the 10 days. After the 10 days, I stopped and started taking the ABC Max capsules, which did not work for me. The IBS symptoms started to return, so I ended up taking two teaspoons of the ABC (with orange juice) and I was right on track again. My doctor recommended taking the psyllium husk capsules, but I would have to take 6 capsules! The two teaspoons of ABC works for me. So for now, I do the two teaspoons of ABC one day and the capsules the next day (need to get rid of the capsules anyway). Also, I tried the ABC with aloe vera juice, but it tastes much better with orange juice.

Aerobic Life bulk cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3194403 on Apr 06, 2011

I use it in aloe vera juice every morning. It is very healing for my digestive problems. I have IBS and GERD and I will continue using this product for sure.

Aerobic Life, Aerobic Bulk Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2094795 on Jul 04, 2011

I was very satisfied with this product. My tummy did not hurt while using it, and it kept me from being hungry.

Aerobic Bulk Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1099252 on Jan 27, 2012

LOVE this product, it is far superior to any bulk I have tried. I use it nightly, not periodically, combined with 3 capsules of slippery elm. In all cases, especially when having had Crohn's disease for over 50 yrs., it is crucial to keep intestinal system gently moving and as clear of toxins as possible.

Colon Health

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

I use this product whenever I need help with bowel issues. I also believe it helps with the elimination of toxins which accumulate in the intestines over time. No more bloated feelings as well. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.