Aerobic Life, China Gold, Ginsengs Herbs, Fruit & Honey, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Highly Recommend for Adrenal Stress

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 08, 2010

I bought this to help my stressed out adrenals, per Prescription to Nutritional Healing's advice. The adrenals control insulin. My adrenals were so stressed that they weren't able to function properly, so my insulin was running wild and processing every drop of blood sugar I have like mad, meaning I had terrible low blood sugar. I've been taking this, along with NutriBiotic Rice Protein, in the mornings, and I'm honestly amazed at the difference. My blood sugar is staying normal through the day -- and I'm not exhausted like I was. I actually still have energy in the evening and night. Both of those things are a major change. It's an excellent formula. Tastes good, too. Highly recommend!

Good Stuff!!