Aerobic Life, Desert Delight, 100% Pure Aloe Vera Juice, 1 qt (32 oz)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer1862004 on Mar 23, 2012

This is the only Aloe juice that I've been able to find that doesn't have preservatives and citric acid. I called the company directly and they assured me that it is pure. It seems to be. It has been really helpful for my gut pain! Feel much better, taking this regularly 4oz twice a day.

No preservatives!

Posted by zoeblessing on Jul 12, 2012

The majority of aloe vera juice has preservatives (look for potassium sorbate in the ingredients) in them to increase shelf life, so I was pleased to find this one that did not. Just look at the ingredient list - nothing but plain organic aloe vera juice, the way nature intended. The taste is fine, not particularly strong. Note that refrigeration after opening is recommended. I was so used to leaving out my other aloe vera juice brands (so I would remember to add it to my water) that when I left this one out for several warm days, it did go bad. It's the one drawback to not having any preservatives, but I'll gladly make room in my fridge to reduce my ingestion of these artificial ingredients!

Aerobic Delight

Posted by Reviewer1273302 on Apr 07, 2010

Love this product!! It is so hard to find pure aloe like this and at such a great price! =)

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 27, 2010

Tastes just fine, I use it in the morning before eating. Good to find organic with no chemicals added at this price!

Great product for the unbeatable price!!

Posted by 4884999646170781662 on Feb 21, 2014

Very pleasant taste, works well, I feel much better while taking it,thank you iherb for selling this wonderful product at a very affordable price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »