Aerobic Life, Desert Delight, 100% Pure Aloe Vera Juice, 1 qt (32 oz)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by Reviewer1862004 From California on Mar 23, 2012

This is the only Aloe juice that I've been able to find that doesn't have preservatives and citric acid. I called the company directly and they assured me that it is pure. It seems to be. It has been really helpful for my gut pain! Feel much better, taking this regularly 4oz twice a day.

No preservatives!

Posted by zoeblessing From California on Jul 12, 2012

The majority of aloe vera juice has preservatives (look for potassium sorbate in the ingredients) in them to increase shelf life, so I was pleased to find this one that did not. Just look at the ingredient list - nothing but plain organic aloe vera juice, the way nature intended. The taste is fine, not particularly strong. Note that refrigeration after opening is recommended. I was so used to leaving out my other aloe vera juice brands (so I would remember to add it to my water) that when I left this one out for several warm days, it did go bad. It's the one drawback to not having any preservatives, but I'll gladly make room in my fridge to reduce my ingestion of these artificial ingredients!

Aerobic Delight

Posted by Reviewer1273302 From Michigan on Apr 07, 2010

Love this product!! It is so hard to find pure aloe like this and at such a great price! =)

A naturally delicious internal cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1548715 From New York on Apr 13, 2013

Without sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate, it is PURE JUICE. You can drink it with confidence:

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1605433 From Great Britain on Nov 27, 2010

Tastes just fine, I use it in the morning before eating. Good to find organic with no chemicals added at this price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »