Aerobic Life Mag O7 capsules

Posted by Reviewer3122676 on Sep 07, 2009

This is absolutely the best laxative I have ever used. There is no pain or cramping, just a gentle urge, and a complete evacuation of the entire colon, formed but soft - no diarrhea, no constant "going". Once you're done, you're done!

MAG 07

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Sep 02, 2009

This does work, but it gave me horrible stomach pains for days and days after and it burns the bottom. I wouldn't recommend this for kids or people that are sensitive.

wow

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Apr 11, 2010

wow weeeeeee works brilliantly

Feeling natural and clean

Posted by Reviewer3169422 on May 09, 2010

This buttpump has done wonders for me

Life Saver.

Posted by Reviewer2550776 on Feb 06, 2012

I have pelvic floor dysfunction along with ibs(primary symptoms being incomplete evacuation and abdominal pain). I tested positive for a small intestinal bacterial overgrowth after struggling with incomplete bowel movements and, after trying everything (an antibiotic, enemas, fiber, etc), I gave this a try. I started with the recommended amount, found it to be wayyyy to strong for my specific purpose, and finally ended up simply using one capsule a night(empty stomach prior to sleep) along with triphala. I generally have one bowel movement upon waking(and then I'm usually done for the day with no feeling of constipation) and .much. less bloating/foul smelling gas/other symptoms.

it works for my elderly mom's constipation

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 10, 2009

I got this for my elderly 88 yo mom who has been having constipation. I gave her 5 capsules (opened them up and mixed the powder in some juice) in the evening and she had a very good BM movement the next morning. Yay! We are going to continue giving her 5 capsules every other day instead of every day for a week, then decrease to 3 capsules every other day thereafter for another week, then give her a break for a week and see what happens. We hope that the effects don't wear off like the slippery elm powder that we were giving her. BTW, I also took 5 capsules myself and it worked for me too.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1360485 on Aug 25, 2010

My friend told me about this product and I immediately took 5 capsules the night I recieved it. Wish I would have worked up to it. I have been using a couple of weeks and am happy with the results it was just a little shocking the first couple days. Really, I wish I would have started out slow. As far as problems...no stomach upset or anything else negative besides a couple of days of, for lack of a better word, butt pee. Gross, I know.

Stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Sep 08, 2010

It certainly has the claimed "bowel cleansing" effect. Bravo.

love this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2802700 on Sep 14, 2010

I only have to take one every night that I need one and the next morning all works well. no cramping or pain. My 86 year old mother had great results also. I would start with 1 cap. at first and work up as needed.

Aerobic Life, Mag O7, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3112496 on Jul 07, 2009

Thank you iHerb for bring in Aerobic’s Life products. I have been using Mag 07 for 2 years for colon cleansing. I take 3-4 capsules at bedtimes and the next morning, the elimination is amazing. Like that this is non-habit forming.