Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraDerm Gold, Collagen Booster, 60 Capsules

Great for skin

Posted by odereviews on Feb 13, 2013

I was looking for the best collagen type II product for skin, and Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraDerm Gold, Collagen Booster came up with the iherb search. It has nice amount of Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II and other good ingredients for the skin health. I was surprised to see that there were no other reviews about this product. I have noticed that my skin feels much better after taking this for weeks. First the skin went slightly worse, because it removed skin impurities and waste, but now the skin is much more softer, elastic and cleaner. Price isn’t the cheapest, but this is truly a great quality product.

Excellent Blend

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Feb 05, 2014

This product, in addition to having the right collagen for skin care, contains other supportive ingredients. I will continue to purchase as I feel it needs more than just a couple of weeks for someone to see any positive results.

looking and feeling younger !!

Posted by 4852648876054802240 on Feb 08, 2015

Hi I have lupus (18 years) and myasthenia gravis (another nasty autoimmune disease) and at 48 all of a sudden felt like I really started to age and look unwell. I have been taking the collagen for 3 months - my skin on my face is much more plump and younger looking with a more healthy glow. It has also amazenly drastically reduced all of my lupus symptoms -when I researched the collagen I felt I should have been on it forever as lupus is a connective tissue disease - tell anyone you know who has lupus to definitely give this a try.