Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax Gold, Advanced Rejuvenation Formula, Valencia Orange Flavor, 22 Packets, 0.61 oz (17.4 g) Each

Reviews 3-star

Made no difference

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 25, 2010

I could determine no discernible difference from using this product.

Mixed, but beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Mar 07, 2012

The undeniably positive effects I have experienced so far (libido, energy etc) are similar to taking Amino acid supplements such as L-Arginine and L-Lysine etc. As for whether there has been any stimulus of HGH production, I don't know. I will continue taking this product and monitor my response, it has so far been only just over a month so maybe too early to tell in terms of HGH claimed benefits. One negative is that I have not noticed any sleep benefits and I also note that the manufacturer didn't respond to a call and email requesting a small amount of further information.

Ultramax Gold and iherbs' service

Posted by Reviewer2386615 on Apr 17, 2009

I can't say much about the product because I haven't really seen any results yet. But, I have to say I am very happy with iherbs' service. The delivery was swift and reliable. Initially, I was quite afraid to order because I live in Singapore but I am now a happy and trusted customer of iherbs.