Helps me to sleep soundly

Posted by CaseyLamb on Mar 31, 2015

Glad that I have this and I never slept so soundly for such a long time.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 11, 2014

love this product! best on the market so far. another great product stocked by iherb!

Losing Weight

Posted by 5072485877448246179 on May 31, 2014

This is a super product. It helps me sleep, have lots of energy and I'm losing weight without changing my diet. In fact, I have to remind myself when it's time to eat. I've only been taking Ageless for a month. Anxious to see what month 2 will bring.

Miracle

Posted by 5575828337395036397 on Dec 05, 2013

have fallen in luv with this so much!!! frenz all saying that my skin has improved a lot ... skin more radiant , supple and rejuvenated!! great !! can't live without!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2320735 on Feb 25, 2011

good product I bought for my grandmother

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2492682 on Jul 12, 2010

My dad takes this and swears by it. He looks and feels full of vitality. He says his memory improves and he feels more alert.

Ultramax gold - great product- great price

Posted by Reviewer1046911 on Jun 21, 2010

We've had great results with this product, love it!

Helps Sleep

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on May 01, 2010

When GNC here in Singapore said that UltraMax Gold helps sleep, I thought it was yet another sleep aid that wouldn't work for me, like Melatonin or Valerian Root, but I am so happy to say that this one worked for me. I am sleeping through the nights.

Amazing increase in IGF-1 levels!!

Posted by Reviewer1591045 on Apr 16, 2010

This is a great formulation for anti-aging! My blood tests for IGF-1 prior to utilizing this product were low. After supplementing with this product for one month... my new blood tests confirmed a substantial increase in my blood serum levels of IGF-1. This combination of amino acids and nutrients is an excellent addition to your anti-aging regimen. Tastes good too!

Noticeable benefits in 4 wks

Posted by Reviewer1487667 on Apr 07, 2010

I deliberately waited for a month of use before evaluating this product. With everyday stress and aging factors, I was dealing with sleeplessness, or restless sleep, reduced memory function, and inability to focus/retain information at hand. This in combination with the UltraMax HgH daytime spray, and a trace minerals product, has produced a noticeable benefit for me: I am sleeping through the night, I am more mentally alert, and I am completing my gym routine with noted lean improvement. Will be continuing and incorporating the UltraMax tablets, both already ordered.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »