July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax Gold, Advanced Rejuvenation Formula, Valencia Orange Flavor, 22 Packets, 0.61 oz (17.4 g) Each

Amazing increase in IGF-1 levels!!

Posted by Reviewer1591045 on Apr 16, 2010

This is a great formulation for anti-aging! My blood tests for IGF-1 prior to utilizing this product were low. After supplementing with this product for one month... my new blood tests confirmed a substantial increase in my blood serum levels of IGF-1. This combination of amino acids and nutrients is an excellent addition to your anti-aging regimen. Tastes good too!

HGH

Posted by Reviewer3264282 on Mar 16, 2008

On this product I must say I dislike the weekends now. It says take for five days and then skip two days, repeat. So, I take it during the week and skip the weekend days. I used to wake up many times during the night, tossing and turning, but on ultramax I almost always wake up only when my alarm goes off in the morning. It makes me sleep like a baby and I love it. The first couple days it took me a minute to jump out of bed, but now I pop out of bed in the morning and feel like a champ. Great stuff.

Why sugar

Posted by Reviewer2927955 on Jul 14, 2010

I do feel better since taking this product, but the amount of sugar, especially right before going to bed is disturbing to me. I wish the company would change to stevia, or leave it unsweetened. I'm going to switch to the capsules, as it does work for me.

Ageless Foundation Powder

Posted by Reviewer2061080 on Feb 04, 2009

Great product great service by I Herb! If you want to feel great and full of energy this product will prove its' value! immediately better sleeping patterns, phenominal recuperation from work or sports injuries, feel 21 life-long! I'm sold on this and I herbs great deals!

You have to try it

Posted by Reviewer2997564 on Mar 25, 2009

This is a great product as well, I really like the taste. Follow the directions only take it at night. I took it during the day and I found myself getting really tired.