Mary

Posted by Reviewer1373344 on Feb 12, 2009

I have taken this product off and on for about five years. I actually worked for the Ageless foundation and was a test poilot for the product. This is a great product and it work as with any product results very by individual. I saw improvement in my skin, hair and nail. Although I must admitt I work out 5 days a week and eat a sensible diet. I'm 57 years young and people find it hard to believe

morning juice

Posted by Reviewer2813043 on Jan 12, 2009

I like the ageless foundation. sence your supposed to take it on a empty stomach, it will hold you over good for awhile if you can't eat. helps with energy levels.

Best product

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Aug 15, 2009

I can feel I am more healthy and more energy day by day, I will purchase this product again.

Made no difference

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 25, 2010

I could determine no discernible difference from using this product.

Mixed, but beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Mar 07, 2012

The undeniably positive effects I have experienced so far (libido, energy etc) are similar to taking Amino acid supplements such as L-Arginine and L-Lysine etc. As for whether there has been any stimulus of HGH production, I don't know. I will continue taking this product and monitor my response, it has so far been only just over a month so maybe too early to tell in terms of HGH claimed benefits. One negative is that I have not noticed any sleep benefits and I also note that the manufacturer didn't respond to a call and email requesting a small amount of further information.

Avoid this product - It does nothing

Posted by 5054980391608448407 on Apr 13, 2016

After using 4 months i am giving up on this product. The only thing it does is make your wallet lighter, nothing else. I lost my good sleep due to this product. I can't sleep deep anymore and wake up very tired. The powder is not mixing well in cold water. Other than loosing money and my good sleep i can't say more than it never helped me in anything else. I work out regularly but feel no change. I feel constantly tired during days due to bad sleep. Too bad that i need to put a star. I wish the system could offer Negative star. Avoid this product and save your money.

long time user

Posted by Reviewer1058866 on Dec 10, 2009

The effects are more than noticeable

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2796449 on Dec 12, 2008

Been using this product for 2 weeks, Really like it! I bought all 3 UltraMax Gold products together. Works great together.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1175528 on Apr 10, 2010

I just fininshed the first 22 packs of this products. I could see there're something changed with my weight and sleep. it worked a bit but not that dramatic. One drawback is I sometimes felt tired in the morning, it helped my sleep but not working everytime, maybe only 70%.

Personal opinion of Ultra Max Gold distributed by Ageless Foundation

Posted by Reviewer2610972 on Mar 23, 2010

I take this powder since two months with the hope to improve my sleep. Some days I have the impression that it is efficient, some days not at all ... I plan to continue during a total of 5 months and then to make my decision about the real efficiency of this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »