Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2492682 on Jul 12, 2010

My dad takes this and swears by it. He looks and feels full of vitality. He says his memory improves and he feels more alert.

Ultramax gold - great product- great price

Posted by Reviewer1046911 on Jun 21, 2010

We've had great results with this product, love it!

Helps Sleep

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on May 01, 2010

When GNC here in Singapore said that UltraMax Gold helps sleep, I thought it was yet another sleep aid that wouldn't work for me, like Melatonin or Valerian Root, but I am so happy to say that this one worked for me. I am sleeping through the nights.

Amazing increase in IGF-1 levels!!

Posted by Reviewer1591045 on Apr 16, 2010

This is a great formulation for anti-aging! My blood tests for IGF-1 prior to utilizing this product were low. After supplementing with this product for one month... my new blood tests confirmed a substantial increase in my blood serum levels of IGF-1. This combination of amino acids and nutrients is an excellent addition to your anti-aging regimen. Tastes good too!

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1175528 on Apr 10, 2010

I just fininshed the first 22 packs of this products. I could see there're something changed with my weight and sleep. it worked a bit but not that dramatic. One drawback is I sometimes felt tired in the morning, it helped my sleep but not working everytime, maybe only 70%.

Noticeable benefits in 4 wks

Posted by Reviewer1487667 on Apr 07, 2010

I deliberately waited for a month of use before evaluating this product. With everyday stress and aging factors, I was dealing with sleeplessness, or restless sleep, reduced memory function, and inability to focus/retain information at hand. This in combination with the UltraMax HgH daytime spray, and a trace minerals product, has produced a noticeable benefit for me: I am sleeping through the night, I am more mentally alert, and I am completing my gym routine with noted lean improvement. Will be continuing and incorporating the UltraMax tablets, both already ordered.

Personal opinion of Ultra Max Gold distributed by Ageless Foundation

Posted by Reviewer2610972 on Mar 23, 2010

I take this powder since two months with the hope to improve my sleep. Some days I have the impression that it is efficient, some days not at all ... I plan to continue during a total of 5 months and then to make my decision about the real efficiency of this product.

long time user

Posted by Reviewer1058866 on Dec 10, 2009

The effects are more than noticeable

Best product

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Aug 15, 2009

I can feel I am more healthy and more energy day by day, I will purchase this product again.

won't go without it

Posted by Reviewer1007632 on Jul 20, 2009

This product really is very helpful in many areas. I sleep very soundly and wake up feeling refreshed. It tastes great. I am getting leaner, so I feel my workouts are more effective while using it than previously. I feel that it may be balancing my hormones. It is really well worth taking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »