Losing Weight

Posted by 5072485877448246179 on May 31, 2014

This is a super product. It helps me sleep, have lots of energy and I'm losing weight without changing my diet. In fact, I have to remind myself when it's time to eat. I've only been taking Ageless for a month. Anxious to see what month 2 will bring.

Helps Sleep

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on May 01, 2010

When GNC here in Singapore said that UltraMax Gold helps sleep, I thought it was yet another sleep aid that wouldn't work for me, like Melatonin or Valerian Root, but I am so happy to say that this one worked for me. I am sleeping through the nights.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 11, 2014

love this product! best on the market so far. another great product stocked by iherb!

satisfying

Posted by Reviewer1933472 on Aug 25, 2010

I´m fully satisfied with the product. Unfortunately one package with 2 volumes of Ultramax didn´t reach me and it was impossible to find out where they landed. I hope in the future will not happen.

Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraMax HGH Gold

Posted by Reviewer2780077 on Feb 19, 2008

It appears to help a great deal

anti aging

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Sep 05, 2008

excellent product

Ultramax Gold and iherbs' service

Posted by Reviewer2386615 on Apr 17, 2009

I can't say much about the product because I haven't really seen any results yet. But, I have to say I am very happy with iherbs' service. The delivery was swift and reliable. Initially, I was quite afraid to order because I live in Singapore but I am now a happy and trusted customer of iherbs.

Great Product