Airborne Effervescent Grapefruit

Posted by Reviewer1807762 on Mar 16, 2012

3-16-12 -- I think I should take an Airborne tablet every day, but I take a lot of supplements so I save it for special occasions, as follows: when I don't feel up to par; if I'm going to be around a lot of people; if I feel dehydrated; if I get food poisoning; if I feel a cold coming on; if I feel a cold sore starting. If I have a major important meeting coming up I combine Airborne with Zicam for extra insurance. It must be working because I can't remember when I last had a cold or a cold sore.

Always very good

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Sep 29, 2009

Very effective for when your starting to feel bad. Turns it around.

I never have a could no more!

Posted by 4816653798490770319 on Feb 19, 2016

I have been using these for two years now, and have stopped having colds! I used to have that around the year before.

very nice for kids and adults..

Posted by Reviewer3121305 on Jan 05, 2009

They really work and make you feel better... Shortens the lenght and severity of a cold.

AirBorne beats the cold!

Posted by Reviewer1689943 on Apr 29, 2008

I am a retired teacher and currently the Activities Director for my school. I come in contact with a lot of children and therefore a lot of cold viruses. At the first cold symptom I start taking AirBorne. I've used it since it came on the market and time-and-again it has stopped or shortened colds.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Mar 06, 2009

I saw the difference !

great price, great product

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Jul 22, 2009

I have been using Airbourne for 3 years and have only had 1 cold/flu. I normally use to hve one or two bouts of cold/flu per year,

WORKS FOR ME!

Posted by Reviewer1570087 on Nov 15, 2011

No matter what anyone says, I swear that Airborne works! I hardly ever get colds, & if I feel one coming on, I just take another Airborne & the symptoms go away!

works well good results

Posted by Reviewer1658669 on Mar 25, 2014

works well.

i finished 2nd box

Posted by luv2bfree on Jan 19, 2015

since i got this, everytime i feel like im getting sick, i take one and that feeling is gone by the next morning. it works everytime!! its amazing. so i bought the 3rd box but this time, i changed the flavor to lime. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »