Airborne

Posted by Reviewer1940627 on Oct 29, 2008

We starting using Airborne a few years ago and have had wonderful results since. On many occasions we have prevented a bad case of the cold just by starting it as soon as we feel a cold coming on. The product works and we would certainly recommand it to all ages. It is pleasent tasting and easy to take.

Mrs Brenda Thompaon

Posted by Reviewer2417297 on Nov 16, 2008

Great product which I have not been able to buy in this country (UK) before now. I had to rely on a friend who lives in California to send them to me, and then I discovered your website. Great, speedy service. I've already recommended Airborne and your website to friends in the UK.

mrs. patti kasperowicz

Posted by Reviewer2488664 on Nov 29, 2008

this is the first time i have used your company and i was very impressed with the service and timely manner in which it arrived. i have used the product before. very happy.

Airborne

Posted by Reviewer2478083 on Dec 28, 2007

I work with kindergarten children and, as you can imagine, there are lots of sniffles. I try to take it before I go into class, and I really believe it has helped me to avoid some very nasty colds over the past two years

great

Posted by Reviewer2456695 on Jan 17, 2008

Really does help with colds along with an immune support by Dr. Weil.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1773349 on Jan 27, 2008

I urge everyone who suffers from colds to try this product. I have been in contact with many unwell people in the past few months and each time taking 1 tablet for a couple of days after contact has kept me healthy. Sometimes I get the feeling I am getting a cold - the odd sneeze etc. but then it just passes. I would not be without Airborne and expecially when travelling. I wish I could obtain this product here in England.

Anneli Prowse

Posted by Reviewer1196775 on Feb 03, 2008

Excellent product, prompt delivery. This was a repeat order - the first one came with a useful ballpoint pen!!!!!! But I am a very pleased customer and will be back!

AirBorne

Posted by Reviewer2849255 on Mar 01, 2008

Lives up to its reputation! Begin to feel better as you drink it. Seems to shorten duration of colds.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3121305 on Jan 05, 2009

Works great! Tastes great!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Jan 08, 2009

This really helps me stay healthy.