Airborne effescent Health formular

Posted by Reviewer2411480 on May 11, 2011

Excellent product and service

Faster, Cheaper and right to my Doorstep

Posted by Reviewer1488130 on Mar 23, 2011

Wonderful company! I buy many things from them because they're cheaper, save me money, even with shipping, and get it to me so fast. I usually shop around for the best price, but not anymore because I know they're the best!

Airborne The Best

Posted by Reviewer1418247 on Mar 03, 2011

My husband & myself go to Hawaii ever year, a lady I met on holiday introduced me to Airborne, she gave me some to travel back to the UK with, because we always pick up germs flying all that distance back to U.K. I was so pleased when I found your website selling Airborne, I shall be ordering a lot more from you in the near future They are the best, please keep suppling them. Regards Sonia Smith

great

Posted by Reviewer2870328 on Feb 19, 2011

It always helps me when I am feeling that I will catch a cold. However, if I already have a cold, it won't help.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Nov 05, 2010

I bought these to have on hand with the upcoming winter. I used them in the past and find them very helpful.

AIRBORNE, MY WIFE'S FAVOURITE.

Posted by Reviewer2051693 on Apr 21, 2010

I ORDER AIRBORNE AT THIS TIME OF YEAR EVERY YEAR. WE FIND IT VERY HELPFULL TO AVOID ILLNESSES WHEN FLYING OVERSEAS TO OTHER COUNTRIES. WE'VE NEVER EVER BEEN LET DOWN YET. THANK YOU.

Airborne It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3170501 on Dec 18, 2009

I always have to order this fantastic product in the US because it is not available in The Netherlands. But it really works for me. When i feel a flue coming up i start using this product. And in most cases (90%) the flue does not persist. I love it. And I must say that IHerb sends it with lightning speed to the Netherlands. As the French say: Chapeau !!!! Which means : Well done !!!

Happy customer!

Posted by Reviewer1661462 on Oct 14, 2009

I find the product great, when you have a cold coming on or when you have a cold!! Also good to have when travelling on planes, take it before you get on, helps clear your ears.

Prevent colds.

Posted by Reviewer1654445 on Oct 06, 2009

Great product to keep the colds away.

Colds & Flu

Posted by Reviewer2943387 on May 23, 2009

Great taste & perfect to ward off colds and flu. Very effective!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »