AirBorne Orange

Posted by Reviewer3092892 on Jan 24, 2009

Excellent product which I have used successfully for several years.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Jan 08, 2009

This really helps me stay healthy.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3121305 on Jan 05, 2009

Works great! Tastes great!

Airborne It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3170501 on Dec 18, 2009

I always have to order this fantastic product in the US because it is not available in The Netherlands. But it really works for me. When i feel a flue coming up i start using this product. And in most cases (90%) the flue does not persist. I love it. And I must say that IHerb sends it with lightning speed to the Netherlands. As the French say: Chapeau !!!! Which means : Well done !!!

AirBorne from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1011803 on Nov 23, 2007

Package arrived via Canada Post in about a week, with everything in place and some additional samples thrown into the mix. Excellent price and excellent service. I'll definitely be ordering from iHerb again.

AirBorne Effervescent Health Formula

Posted by Reviewer2289209 on Jan 19, 2009

Wonderful product. I have used before and it really works.

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2387942 on Jun 14, 2011

Items were posted immediately, took a little time to get through Aust Customs but arrived as ordered.

Airborne effescent Health formular

Posted by Reviewer2411480 on May 11, 2011

Excellent product and service

AIRBORNE, MY WIFE'S FAVOURITE.

Posted by Reviewer2051693 on Apr 21, 2010

I ORDER AIRBORNE AT THIS TIME OF YEAR EVERY YEAR. WE FIND IT VERY HELPFULL TO AVOID ILLNESSES WHEN FLYING OVERSEAS TO OTHER COUNTRIES. WE'VE NEVER EVER BEEN LET DOWN YET. THANK YOU.

Strongly Recommended! Much better than Source Naturals.

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016

Great Tasting Formula that is very palatable and refreshing to drink. Works for me if I feel a cold coming or whenever I need a perk me up. I feel that it's a great energy booster as I feel more alert after drinking this. Much healthier than caffeine. I have also tried Source Naturals which was a total disaster in terms of taste (very artificial). This is strongly recommended. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****