Good

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Nov 05, 2010

I bought these to have on hand with the upcoming winter. I used them in the past and find them very helpful.

great

Posted by Reviewer2870328 on Feb 19, 2011

It always helps me when I am feeling that I will catch a cold. However, if I already have a cold, it won't help.

Airborne The Best

Posted by Reviewer1418247 on Mar 03, 2011

My husband & myself go to Hawaii ever year, a lady I met on holiday introduced me to Airborne, she gave me some to travel back to the UK with, because we always pick up germs flying all that distance back to U.K. I was so pleased when I found your website selling Airborne, I shall be ordering a lot more from you in the near future They are the best, please keep suppling them. Regards Sonia Smith

Faster, Cheaper and right to my Doorstep

Posted by Reviewer1488130 on Mar 23, 2011

Wonderful company! I buy many things from them because they're cheaper, save me money, even with shipping, and get it to me so fast. I usually shop around for the best price, but not anymore because I know they're the best!

Airborne effescent Health formular

Posted by Reviewer2411480 on May 11, 2011

Excellent product and service

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2387942 on Jun 14, 2011

Items were posted immediately, took a little time to get through Aust Customs but arrived as ordered.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1153373 on Aug 19, 2011

As a frequent traveler, I always complained about headaches, nasal congestion and other complications after every trip. Since I started using this product, I really can tell the difference.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2855784 on Nov 15, 2011

Great product

Airborne prevents colds

Posted by Reviewer2759054 on Jan 18, 2012

This product is great! I take it as soon as I feel I might be coming down with a cold and it knocks it right out. The cold never develops. I keep it on hand at all times.

Always use this when I travel

Posted by Reviewer1168163 on Feb 06, 2012

I used it this time for my son's cold. He healed faster boosting his immune system with Airborne.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »