Good

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Nov 05, 2010

I bought these to have on hand with the upcoming winter. I used them in the past and find them very helpful.

Prevent colds.

Posted by Reviewer1654445 on Oct 06, 2009

Great product to keep the colds away.

Happy customer!

Posted by Reviewer1661462 on Oct 14, 2009

I find the product great, when you have a cold coming on or when you have a cold!! Also good to have when travelling on planes, take it before you get on, helps clear your ears.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1693172 on Mar 22, 2009

Great Product!!

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1773349 on Jan 27, 2008

I urge everyone who suffers from colds to try this product. I have been in contact with many unwell people in the past few months and each time taking 1 tablet for a couple of days after contact has kept me healthy. Sometimes I get the feeling I am getting a cold - the odd sneeze etc. but then it just passes. I would not be without Airborne and expecially when travelling. I wish I could obtain this product here in England.

Great to beat a cold

Posted by 5124945946326800079 on Nov 05, 2014

Great product to use when you've got a cold coming on. Take these, as instructed, as soon as you feel the symptoms and if the cold isn't too bad you will not get sick.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1153373 on Aug 19, 2011

As a frequent traveler, I always complained about headaches, nasal congestion and other complications after every trip. Since I started using this product, I really can tell the difference.

Always use this when I travel

Posted by Reviewer1168163 on Feb 06, 2012

I used it this time for my son's cold. He healed faster boosting his immune system with Airborne.

Anneli Prowse

Posted by Reviewer1196775 on Feb 03, 2008

Excellent product, prompt delivery. This was a repeat order - the first one came with a useful ballpoint pen!!!!!! But I am a very pleased customer and will be back!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 20, 2015

Good to keep on hand for cold season