Anneli Prowse

Posted by Reviewer1196775 on Feb 03, 2008

Excellent product, prompt delivery. This was a repeat order - the first one came with a useful ballpoint pen!!!!!! But I am a very pleased customer and will be back!

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1773349 on Jan 27, 2008

I urge everyone who suffers from colds to try this product. I have been in contact with many unwell people in the past few months and each time taking 1 tablet for a couple of days after contact has kept me healthy. Sometimes I get the feeling I am getting a cold - the odd sneeze etc. but then it just passes. I would not be without Airborne and expecially when travelling. I wish I could obtain this product here in England.

great

Posted by Reviewer2456695 on Jan 17, 2008

Really does help with colds along with an immune support by Dr. Weil.

Airborne

Posted by Reviewer2478083 on Dec 28, 2007

I work with kindergarten children and, as you can imagine, there are lots of sniffles. I try to take it before I go into class, and I really believe it has helped me to avoid some very nasty colds over the past two years

AirBorne from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1011803 on Nov 23, 2007

Package arrived via Canada Post in about a week, with everything in place and some additional samples thrown into the mix. Excellent price and excellent service. I'll definitely be ordering from iHerb again.

great

Posted by Reviewer1373906 on Nov 09, 2007

really helps me keep colds from becoming entrenched. I do massage, so I can live without this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »