Love it

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I've been using this product for over a decade now, and I still think it's one of the best electrolyte mixes on the market in terms of price and convenience. It does not have a sweet taste either which is nice because I don't particularly want my everyday drink to be sweet or sugary.

Muye efectivos

Posted by XusoIherb on May 04, 2014

De los mejores electrolitos en iherb. Su sabor es bastante neutro pero las cantidades asi como el precio lo hacen imbatible en iherb. realmente efectivos.Dale a sí si mi review te fue util!!!!

Perfect for keto gains

Posted by 5662465327698560637 on Mar 19, 2015

It's got a pleasant taste, good amount of minerals and best of all, no sugar. I just bought 2 more boxes because I have it almost every day.

Yum

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Apr 07, 2016

Tastes good, not too sweet and perfect for Keto/low carb diets to keep up hydrated. Love it!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3303372 on Oct 20, 2009

This product is really good to take after exercise, sports activity, or even just working in the yard or anytime one sweats. It brings back one's energy. Plus it makes water taste good. Can't do without it on a daily basis.

customer service

Posted by 4866277671288235929 on Aug 27, 2013

this service was excellent from the beginning of the ordering process to the delivery. very impressed and will continue being a customer of iherb.

Excellent for working in hot conditions

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

We live in tropical Far North Queensland (Australia) and endure very hot summers. My husband works outdoors in a shipyard and sweats buckets every day. This electrolyte mix is excellent as it doesn't have any added sugar. The flavour is very good, not too strong. He's very happy with this.

Favorable reiview for ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer1536808 on Sep 12, 2010

The product is very tasty and very effective. I noticed an increase in energy level about an hour after I first took your product. The problem with leg muscle cramps the morning after exercise is gone. A helpful product for this 70 year old who still likes to exercise.

Good Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Jan 07, 2011

Helps with water retention.

Wonderful!

Posted by comfycotton on Jun 02, 2011

These taste great and help me everytime I get a headache from dehydration. I use them during my workouts or after a night of partying and they replenish my liquids way better than gatorade or anything else I have tried.