No sugar, thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Aug 01, 2009

I wanted to use all those emergen-C packs in my water for work outs but they are full of fructose, and I can't have sugar so I have been using this. I like the taste and I wish the company would do emergen-C sugar free also. (Why maltodexterin and a starch is necessary I don't get; it's nasty junk...and I am not supposed to have that either, but I use it anyway.)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1069850 on Aug 10, 2009

You get the electrolites you need, without any sugar. You can get water anywhere, pull out a pasket of ElectroMix ... good to go!

Replace your sports drink!

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Aug 26, 2009

This is a wonderful sugar-free substitute for the typical sports drink. All the electrolytes, none of the junk!

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer3007932 on Sep 03, 2009

I find this a wonderful supplement to use after doing an ionic foot bath to replace electrolytes lost doing the foot bath.

Love this ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer2794334 on Sep 06, 2009

I love these electrolytes packs. I use them when I hike or during the hot summers. Also they are really helpful when I travel because they keep me energized and hydrated. I love the fact that they almost don´t have any calories.

ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Sep 12, 2009

Love it!

Favorable reiview for ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer1536808 on Sep 12, 2010

The product is very tasty and very effective. I noticed an increase in energy level about an hour after I first took your product. The problem with leg muscle cramps the morning after exercise is gone. A helpful product for this 70 year old who still likes to exercise.

Good Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Jan 07, 2011

Helps with water retention.

Wonderful!

Posted by comfycotton on Jun 02, 2011

These taste great and help me everytime I get a headache from dehydration. I use them during my workouts or after a night of partying and they replenish my liquids way better than gatorade or anything else I have tried.

Almost flavourless but very easy to drink

Posted by RedYetiDave on Jun 10, 2011

Although I bought these for hiking in hot weather - they were very useful on a recent trip that didn't involve any sport - just rather too much coffee and alcohol! Slipped down easily and certainly re-hydrated me well.