Love this ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer2794334 on Sep 06, 2009

I love these electrolytes packs. I use them when I hike or during the hot summers. Also they are really helpful when I travel because they keep me energized and hydrated. I love the fact that they almost don´t have any calories.

Wonderful!

Posted by comfycotton on Jun 02, 2011

These taste great and help me everytime I get a headache from dehydration. I use them during my workouts or after a night of partying and they replenish my liquids way better than gatorade or anything else I have tried.

Replace your sports drink!

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Aug 26, 2009

This is a wonderful sugar-free substitute for the typical sports drink. All the electrolytes, none of the junk!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3303372 on Oct 20, 2009

This product is really good to take after exercise, sports activity, or even just working in the yard or anytime one sweats. It brings back one's energy. Plus it makes water taste good. Can't do without it on a daily basis.

healthier, more convenient version of Gatorade

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 04, 2013

This is like having a sports electrolyte drink (just add water) anywhere you go. It tastes good and we've found it extremely useful for travelling, especially air travel that can dry out and deplete the body. The trick is to remember to add it to water and DRINK UP.

Almost flavourless but very easy to drink

Posted by RedYetiDave on Jun 10, 2011

Although I bought these for hiking in hot weather - they were very useful on a recent trip that didn't involve any sport - just rather too much coffee and alcohol! Slipped down easily and certainly re-hydrated me well.

great for hot active days.

Posted by Reviewer2992101 on Nov 09, 2009

I have stopped getting cramps and have more energy on the days of golf and biking in Aug. in Florida

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer3007932 on Sep 03, 2009

I find this a wonderful supplement to use after doing an ionic foot bath to replace electrolytes lost doing the foot bath.

Perfect for keto gains

Posted by 5662465327698560637 on Mar 19, 2015

It's got a pleasant taste, good amount of minerals and best of all, no sugar. I just bought 2 more boxes because I have it almost every day.

Muye efectivos

Posted by XusoIherb on May 04, 2014

De los mejores electrolitos en iherb. Su sabor es bastante neutro pero las cantidades asi como el precio lo hacen imbatible en iherb. realmente efectivos.Dale a sí si mi review te fue util!!!!