Great

Posted by Reviewer1052600 on Aug 30, 2012

The original formula, just electrolytes and vitamin C, no fructose.

Alcer, ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer2342276 on Jan 01, 2010

Very fast service!!! Great!

Electromix

Posted by Reviewer2620920 on Jan 29, 2010

I use Electromix almost daily and have found it stops my Restless Leg Syndrom, for which I am very grateful. I give it 5 stars.

Great product; easy to carry

Posted by Reviewer1828328 on Jul 02, 2010

Love this replenishment drink. Not very sweet, but good with stevia. Love that "a case" of ElectroMix doesn't take up any room at all in the pantry! Makes it easy to keep lots on hand!!

when you are hot

Posted by Reviewer1142622 on Aug 01, 2010

excellent thirst quencher after a work out. sugary drinks don't work. It does taste like Alka-seltzer but adding a little lemon makes it even better. Excellent!! Give it a try.

Favorable reiview for ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer1536808 on Sep 12, 2010

The product is very tasty and very effective. I noticed an increase in energy level about an hour after I first took your product. The problem with leg muscle cramps the morning after exercise is gone. A helpful product for this 70 year old who still likes to exercise.

Good Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Jan 07, 2011

Helps with water retention.

Wonderful!

Posted by comfycotton on Jun 02, 2011

These taste great and help me everytime I get a headache from dehydration. I use them during my workouts or after a night of partying and they replenish my liquids way better than gatorade or anything else I have tried.

Almost flavourless but very easy to drink

Posted by RedYetiDave on Jun 10, 2011

Although I bought these for hiking in hot weather - they were very useful on a recent trip that didn't involve any sport - just rather too much coffee and alcohol! Slipped down easily and certainly re-hydrated me well.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1945930 on Sep 09, 2011

The product was exactly what I expected, the quick delivery was a huge bonus. Thank you!!!