Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer1466217 on Oct 20, 2011

I live in desert so staying hydrated can be a challenge. These packets really help prevent cramps in muscles etc, when I am out hiking. Tastes good, dissolves fast. I use less water because I like stronger taste

excellent electrolyte

Posted by Reviewer3199351 on Sep 19, 2011

one packet makes a liter of electrolyte

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1945930 on Sep 09, 2011

The product was exactly what I expected, the quick delivery was a huge bonus. Thank you!!!

Almost flavourless but very easy to drink

Posted by RedYetiDave on Jun 10, 2011

Although I bought these for hiking in hot weather - they were very useful on a recent trip that didn't involve any sport - just rather too much coffee and alcohol! Slipped down easily and certainly re-hydrated me well.

Wonderful!

Posted by comfycotton on Jun 02, 2011

These taste great and help me everytime I get a headache from dehydration. I use them during my workouts or after a night of partying and they replenish my liquids way better than gatorade or anything else I have tried.

Good Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Jan 07, 2011

Helps with water retention.

Favorable reiview for ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer1536808 on Sep 12, 2010

The product is very tasty and very effective. I noticed an increase in energy level about an hour after I first took your product. The problem with leg muscle cramps the morning after exercise is gone. A helpful product for this 70 year old who still likes to exercise.

Drink it every morning

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Aug 29, 2010

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

when you are hot

Posted by Reviewer1142622 on Aug 01, 2010

excellent thirst quencher after a work out. sugary drinks don't work. It does taste like Alka-seltzer but adding a little lemon makes it even better. Excellent!! Give it a try.

Great product; easy to carry

Posted by Reviewer1828328 on Jul 02, 2010

Love this replenishment drink. Not very sweet, but good with stevia. Love that "a case" of ElectroMix doesn't take up any room at all in the pantry! Makes it easy to keep lots on hand!!