Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1409266 on May 20, 2010

I love this product. I drink this when I'm working out, mix a packet with my water and I'm ready to go. Prefer this to other electro drinks that contain a lot of sugar.

Great Workout Drink

Posted by Reviewer1550058 on Mar 02, 2010

I use the product to flavor the water I take to the gym. It tastes better than GatorAid and works just as well with less sodium and calories.

Electromix

Posted by Reviewer2620920 on Jan 29, 2010

I use Electromix almost daily and have found it stops my Restless Leg Syndrom, for which I am very grateful. I give it 5 stars.

Alcer, ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer2342276 on Jan 01, 2010

Very fast service!!! Great!

Alacer ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer2253135 on Dec 26, 2009

ELECTRO MIX IS A VERY REFRESHING DRINK EVERYBODY SHOULD DRINK IT,AND IT IS HEALTHY TOO !!!

great for hot active days.

Posted by Reviewer2992101 on Nov 09, 2009

I have stopped getting cramps and have more energy on the days of golf and biking in Aug. in Florida

New product we'll give it a try

Posted by Reviewer2655763 on Nov 05, 2009

hmmm a new producr from Alacer it seems to work better for some people than the regular vit.c mixes it is much higher in potassium. It shhould be a good electrolyte replacer for our family of evercise enthusiasts

Better Than Gattorade

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 27, 2009

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3303372 on Oct 20, 2009

This product is really good to take after exercise, sports activity, or even just working in the yard or anytime one sweats. It brings back one's energy. Plus it makes water taste good. Can't do without it on a daily basis.

Effective, but not tasty.

Posted by Reviewer2753235 on Sep 19, 2009

The product does what it says it would do, but I wish it tasted better. I'm not sure if I'll order it again.