Electromix

Posted by Reviewer2620920 on Jan 29, 2010

I use Electromix almost daily and have found it stops my Restless Leg Syndrom, for which I am very grateful. I give it 5 stars.

Great product; easy to carry

Posted by Reviewer1828328 on Jul 02, 2010

Love this replenishment drink. Not very sweet, but good with stevia. Love that "a case" of ElectroMix doesn't take up any room at all in the pantry! Makes it easy to keep lots on hand!!

when you are hot

Posted by Reviewer1142622 on Aug 01, 2010

excellent thirst quencher after a work out. sugary drinks don't work. It does taste like Alka-seltzer but adding a little lemon makes it even better. Excellent!! Give it a try.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2106536 on Jul 10, 2009

This makes a tasty sports drink which has no sugar, no salt, and is heavy on potassium.

Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2189840 on Jul 15, 2009

ElectroMix is the way to go to avoid sugar in electrolyte drinks. I drink it daily and more often if working outside in the heat. The flavor is slightly tart and very enjoyable. If you haven't tried it yet, you should!

alacer electromix lemon lime 30 packets

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jul 19, 2009

good to mix with various drinks. doesnt have sugar or salt in it. helps revitalise and replenish body fluids.

great for hot active days.

Posted by Reviewer2992101 on Nov 09, 2009

I have stopped getting cramps and have more energy on the days of golf and biking in Aug. in Florida

Alacer ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer2253135 on Dec 26, 2009

ELECTRO MIX IS A VERY REFRESHING DRINK EVERYBODY SHOULD DRINK IT,AND IT IS HEALTHY TOO !!!

No sugar, thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Aug 01, 2009

I wanted to use all those emergen-C packs in my water for work outs but they are full of fructose, and I can't have sugar so I have been using this. I like the taste and I wish the company would do emergen-C sugar free also. (Why maltodexterin and a starch is necessary I don't get; it's nasty junk...and I am not supposed to have that either, but I use it anyway.)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1069850 on Aug 10, 2009

You get the electrolites you need, without any sugar. You can get water anywhere, pull out a pasket of ElectroMix ... good to go!