No sugar, thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Aug 01, 2009

I wanted to use all those emergen-C packs in my water for work outs but they are full of fructose, and I can't have sugar so I have been using this. I like the taste and I wish the company would do emergen-C sugar free also. (Why maltodexterin and a starch is necessary I don't get; it's nasty junk...and I am not supposed to have that either, but I use it anyway.)

Electromix

Posted by Reviewer2620920 on Jan 29, 2010

I use Electromix almost daily and have found it stops my Restless Leg Syndrom, for which I am very grateful. I give it 5 stars.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2106536 on Jul 10, 2009

This makes a tasty sports drink which has no sugar, no salt, and is heavy on potassium.

Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2189840 on Jul 15, 2009

ElectroMix is the way to go to avoid sugar in electrolyte drinks. I drink it daily and more often if working outside in the heat. The flavor is slightly tart and very enjoyable. If you haven't tried it yet, you should!

Great sugar-free good-for-you product

Posted by Reviewer2722444 on Jan 05, 2012

This is a good product. Good value. Much better than having a sugar-filled drink.

Una buena agua con sabor

Posted by Reviewer2731847 on Jan 08, 2013

Es un buen sustituto de otras marcas cargadas de azúcares. La compré por eso y no esta mal. Es como beber agua con sabor a lima.

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer1994618 on Jul 22, 2009

This product is fine. I wish they still had the larger packets that you could use in a gallon of water.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1409266 on May 20, 2010

I love this product. I drink this when I'm working out, mix a packet with my water and I'm ready to go. Prefer this to other electro drinks that contain a lot of sugar.

Great Workout Drink

Posted by Reviewer1550058 on Mar 02, 2010

I use the product to flavor the water I take to the gym. It tastes better than GatorAid and works just as well with less sodium and calories.

Electrotyte replacement

Posted by Reviewer1615889 on Aug 01, 2009

good drink to keep handy during strenuous exercise or very hot days. electrolyte Replacement with rehydration effective. Can help decrease night time leg cramps. Handy for travel. Would like single-serving package also.