Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2429895 on Apr 26, 2016

This product was providing the necessary electrolyte balance to keep my husband alive as his own body was not making the needed amount. This product kept him from having muscle seizures. When the manufacturer didn't supply this product for more then 4 months last Spring and Summer we had to purchase another product which didn't work and my husband had a seizure while swimming and drowned. My point is that this product is wonderful and kept my husband going for more than 5 years until Pfizer didn't care enough to continue making the product.

customer service

Posted by 4866277671288235929 on Aug 27, 2013

this service was excellent from the beginning of the ordering process to the delivery. very impressed and will continue being a customer of iherb.

Excellent for working in hot conditions

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

We live in tropical Far North Queensland (Australia) and endure very hot summers. My husband works outdoors in a shipyard and sweats buckets every day. This electrolyte mix is excellent as it doesn't have any added sugar. The flavour is very good, not too strong. He's very happy with this.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3303372 on Oct 20, 2009

This product is really good to take after exercise, sports activity, or even just working in the yard or anytime one sweats. It brings back one's energy. Plus it makes water taste good. Can't do without it on a daily basis.

Great Workout Drink

Posted by Reviewer1550058 on Mar 02, 2010

I use the product to flavor the water I take to the gym. It tastes better than GatorAid and works just as well with less sodium and calories.

Una buena agua con sabor

Posted by Reviewer2731847 on Jan 08, 2013

Es un buen sustituto de otras marcas cargadas de azúcares. La compré por eso y no esta mal. Es como beber agua con sabor a lima.

Great sugar-free good-for-you product

Posted by Reviewer2722444 on Jan 05, 2012

This is a good product. Good value. Much better than having a sugar-filled drink.

Taste is mild

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Sep 14, 2009

Used this product for 15 days and it is helping with my muscle spasms, so I like that even though the taste isn't that great. I mix it with another flavor and it is drinkable. I will continue to use it.

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer1994618 on Jul 22, 2009

This product is fine. I wish they still had the larger packets that you could use in a gallon of water.

Electrotyte replacement

Posted by Reviewer1615889 on Aug 01, 2009

good drink to keep handy during strenuous exercise or very hot days. electrolyte Replacement with rehydration effective. Can help decrease night time leg cramps. Handy for travel. Would like single-serving package also.