Taste is mild

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Sep 14, 2009

Used this product for 15 days and it is helping with my muscle spasms, so I like that even though the taste isn't that great. I mix it with another flavor and it is drinkable. I will continue to use it.

ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Sep 12, 2009

Love it!

Love this ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer2794334 on Sep 06, 2009

I love these electrolytes packs. I use them when I hike or during the hot summers. Also they are really helpful when I travel because they keep me energized and hydrated. I love the fact that they almost don´t have any calories.

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer3007932 on Sep 03, 2009

I find this a wonderful supplement to use after doing an ionic foot bath to replace electrolytes lost doing the foot bath.

Replace your sports drink!

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Aug 26, 2009

This is a wonderful sugar-free substitute for the typical sports drink. All the electrolytes, none of the junk!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1069850 on Aug 10, 2009

You get the electrolites you need, without any sugar. You can get water anywhere, pull out a pasket of ElectroMix ... good to go!

No sugar, thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Aug 01, 2009

I wanted to use all those emergen-C packs in my water for work outs but they are full of fructose, and I can't have sugar so I have been using this. I like the taste and I wish the company would do emergen-C sugar free also. (Why maltodexterin and a starch is necessary I don't get; it's nasty junk...and I am not supposed to have that either, but I use it anyway.)

Electrotyte replacement

Posted by Reviewer1615889 on Aug 01, 2009

good drink to keep handy during strenuous exercise or very hot days. electrolyte Replacement with rehydration effective. Can help decrease night time leg cramps. Handy for travel. Would like single-serving package also.

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer1994618 on Jul 22, 2009

This product is fine. I wish they still had the larger packets that you could use in a gallon of water.

Great to Alkalanize and relieve Lyme disease symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2234145 on Jul 21, 2009

It helps me relieve my lyme disease symptoms, Concentrace minerals also work great to relive symtoms