Replace your sports drink!

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Aug 26, 2009

This is a wonderful sugar-free substitute for the typical sports drink. All the electrolytes, none of the junk!

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer3007932 on Sep 03, 2009

I find this a wonderful supplement to use after doing an ionic foot bath to replace electrolytes lost doing the foot bath.

Love this ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer2794334 on Sep 06, 2009

I love these electrolytes packs. I use them when I hike or during the hot summers. Also they are really helpful when I travel because they keep me energized and hydrated. I love the fact that they almost don´t have any calories.

ElectroMix

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Sep 12, 2009

Love it!

Taste is mild

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Sep 14, 2009

Used this product for 15 days and it is helping with my muscle spasms, so I like that even though the taste isn't that great. I mix it with another flavor and it is drinkable. I will continue to use it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1409266 on May 20, 2010

I love this product. I drink this when I'm working out, mix a packet with my water and I'm ready to go. Prefer this to other electro drinks that contain a lot of sugar.

Electro Mix

Posted by Reviewer1994618 on Jul 22, 2009

This product is fine. I wish they still had the larger packets that you could use in a gallon of water.

Electrotyte replacement

Posted by Reviewer1615889 on Aug 01, 2009

good drink to keep handy during strenuous exercise or very hot days. electrolyte Replacement with rehydration effective. Can help decrease night time leg cramps. Handy for travel. Would like single-serving package also.

Great Workout Drink

Posted by Reviewer1550058 on Mar 02, 2010

I use the product to flavor the water I take to the gym. It tastes better than GatorAid and works just as well with less sodium and calories.

Una buena agua con sabor

Posted by Reviewer2731847 on Jan 08, 2013

Es un buen sustituto de otras marcas cargadas de azúcares. La compré por eso y no esta mal. Es como beber agua con sabor a lima.