alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

we LOVE Emergen-C in our house, which may be why we're so darned healthy! I take a packet to work with me each day and sip it over several hours. My wife and daughter each take a packet when they get home from work. When we feel an illness coming on, we repeat the dose until the bug has been knocked out. The vitamin c in this is in ascorbate form (fully reacted with minerals), meaning that the drink is non-acidic and easily absorbed. This is a remarkable product, worth every penny. There are numerous Emergen-C flavors; this is my favorite. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

should have read the ingredients list...

Posted by 5361813677410561564 on Nov 25, 2013

The Emergen-C products all contain aspartic acid now, which is a close relative of aspartame! Definitely to be avoided at all cost!!!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 18, 2009

But I like the Acai one better for the flavour. All the Alacer stuff is good! Thanks for great prices and shipping to the Uk iherb!!

Excellent Pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Jan 05, 2011

Excellent energy and immune booster for me.

fully taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I don't like the taste

Still nice

Posted by Reviewer2077503 on Sep 18, 2012

Okay flavor, a nice change from my favorites

A favorite flavor.

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Dec 01, 2009

A great way to take supplements and energizing. Drink it every day. Sometimes mix with cranberry juice and club soda for a kind of "natural soda."

Good taste

Posted by 5083662773377437281 on Apr 15, 2016

This is my favorite one, better than tropical flavor

Taste really good

Posted by 5042144961880233908 on Jun 21, 2016

These taste nice, and I use them to keep hydrated at gym. Sports drinks make me feel naseous, but this I can drink fine

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Jul 07, 2016

It's hard to decide which flavor I like best. This is good. Acai is good. An easy and tasty way to get a boost of vitamin C and electrolytes.