Alacer, Emergen-C, Blue, 1000 mg Vitamin C, Triple Berry, 30 Packets, 8.4 g Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3113497 From Utah on Apr 25, 2011

I like this flavor the best of all the Emergen-C flavors, but I have not been able to find it at any other place.

WONDERFUL FLAVOUR!!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 From Great Britain on Sep 30, 2011

I love all emergen-c products and Acai was my fav flavour before I tried this. LOVE it!

I like this an awful lot

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 22, 2013

I've taken megadoses of vitamin c for three decades, and I believe it's kept me healthy and relatively youthful. When I'm at work, I add a packet of Emergen-C to a bottle of water and sip it for several hours. In this way I not only keep hydrated, but get my C as well. It is buffered so there's never any stomach upset, and it tastes great! Take also at the first symptoms of illness, or when overly tired, and sickness can usually be averted. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Nice morning flavor

Posted by 5497585758157899334 on Oct 24, 2012

Emergen-C is great, I've always turned to it when I'm feeling a little under the weather. With winter coming I take one a day in the morning no matter how I feel, and this hearty-tasting berry is great for my morning glass. Drink it hot for the cold months!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1309804 From Alaska on Nov 28, 2011

I drink this product everyday. I am convinced that it's the reason I very seldom catch any of the bugs my friends get. I have used this product faithfully for the past 6yrs..

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »