The Best

Posted by Reviewer2023192 on Jun 29, 2010

After having taken many different multi vitamins over the years this is simply the BEST. The body assimilates everything quicker in liquid form and without the abdominal duress accompanying the pill or capsule form. I find that the body doesn't sluff off the vitamins and minerals. I mix the packet with the Peter Gillham's Calm Plus to give it flavor.

Great multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3014508 on Aug 17, 2011

Tastes a bit like cherry-cola. Not to everyone's liking, but the good complement of B vitamins makes up for it in my opinion. Really helped prevent me from getting sick this winter in NZ.

1st Bood

Posted by Reviewer2869546 on Feb 24, 2012

It's what Sly used when he filmed 1st Blood in that cold enviornment. Good for your well being. Better than coffee . . wait! I love coffee. Nevermind!

Not the best flavour

Posted by Reviewer1761602 on Nov 19, 2011

We wanted to try a new flavour for a change but I won't buy this one again. Our favourite is still the Super Orange. As always i-herb provides the best price and service available with good shipping options to Canada.

unatural

Posted by Reviewer1334013 on May 31, 2011

orange tastes way better

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1146209 on Oct 28, 2011

It tasted funny..

Everything fine

Posted by Reviewer1821612 on Nov 14, 2009

The order came through just fine and was just what I ordered. Was pleased with the cost and saved also on not paying postage. Thanks

great product and great price

Posted by Reviewer1979249 on Dec 09, 2009

I love this product. You have the best price that I have found.

the best multi

Posted by Reviewer1477212 on Jun 18, 2010

the best multi

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3013020 on Feb 13, 2012

It's so wonderful to have a vitamin that is easy to consume and easy to digest. AND, it tastes great! I have found that this vitamin makes me feel better. I can really notice a difference when I get off of it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »