お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Alacer, Emergen-C, Vitamin C, Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix, Lemon-Lime, 1000 mg, 30 Packets, 9.3 g Each

Reviews 5-star

Good

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 09, 2009

I like knowing I am getting 100omg of Vit C a day when I drink this. Not a strong flavor, but adds a little something to plain water.

Almost Daily - high in B vits, but no gag effect

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Vitamin B smells make me gag, apparently this is quite common, but this product has a lot of B vitamins and does not have that effect at all - in fact a doctor recommended it to my friend for the same reason (and she can't take multi vitamins if they have B in it either for the same reason). I used to take this every day, and go up to 4x a day when I was feeling unwell. Now I take it less often, but when I need it I feel it is very effective. I always take it when I travel, usually two a day. The taste is quite mellow.

Great Summer Cooler

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010

I read a review of Emergen-C with a recipe using Cranberry Juice & decided to try it. I mix 4-6 Tablespoons of concentrated Cranberry or Pomegranate juice to a quart of fresh clean & cold water, add a packet of Emergen-C & sometimes a lemon wedge or sprig of fresh mint; we find a nice shady spot & enjoy! This can be made glass by glass or the amounts of juice & Emergen-C can be adjusted to taste. After a break with this drink we are good to go again, not sugared out & ready for a nap.

We Love Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2167318 on Jun 28, 2011

Great Stuff

Family Favourite

Posted by 5078863240095312644 on Jul 08, 2013

My family and I have been taking Emergen C lemon-lime for over 10 years now, I cannot keep a good supply in my kitchen these days as when my grown up children come to visit they tend to take a box home with them. This product I judge to have kept us free of the common cold for many a year, a real boost to the immune system.