Good

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 09, 2009

I like knowing I am getting 100omg of Vit C a day when I drink this. Not a strong flavor, but adds a little something to plain water.

Almost Daily - high in B vits, but no gag effect

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Vitamin B smells make me gag, apparently this is quite common, but this product has a lot of B vitamins and does not have that effect at all - in fact a doctor recommended it to my friend for the same reason (and she can't take multi vitamins if they have B in it either for the same reason). I used to take this every day, and go up to 4x a day when I was feeling unwell. Now I take it less often, but when I need it I feel it is very effective. I always take it when I travel, usually two a day. The taste is quite mellow.

Great Summer Cooler

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010

I read a review of Emergen-C with a recipe using Cranberry Juice & decided to try it. I mix 4-6 Tablespoons of concentrated Cranberry or Pomegranate juice to a quart of fresh clean & cold water, add a packet of Emergen-C & sometimes a lemon wedge or sprig of fresh mint; we find a nice shady spot & enjoy! This can be made glass by glass or the amounts of juice & Emergen-C can be adjusted to taste. After a break with this drink we are good to go again, not sugared out & ready for a nap.

We Love Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2167318 on Jun 28, 2011

Great Stuff

Family Favourite

Posted by 5078863240095312644 on Jul 08, 2013

My family and I have been taking Emergen C lemon-lime for over 10 years now, I cannot keep a good supply in my kitchen these days as when my grown up children come to visit they tend to take a box home with them. This product I judge to have kept us free of the common cold for many a year, a real boost to the immune system.

Vitamin C

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 10, 2015

We use these to fight off colds at the first sign of the sniffles.

Love this!!

Posted by 4999103851181820042 on May 02, 2016

This product range is excellent - the whole family use it daily. My daughter - who is in Senior School - relies on it to keep herself healthy. We believe it also reduces insidence and severity of colds and flu - the winters we thave taken this regularly we have avoided the worst of the bugs. Highly recommended! Only negative is friends all want some and I keep giving mine away ;(

get up and go

Posted by Reviewer3092384 on Sep 01, 2009

what a great way to get your vit C, and so easy to travel with. Just pour into your bottle of water when your traveling.

Emergen C

Posted by 4950342713179252577 on Jul 15, 2016

I 've been using this product for a long time. Excellent source of Vit C. I mix with cold water in the morning to start the day or in my water bottle when hiking. In hot weather when it easy to dehydrate Emergen C is invaluable. Also the sachets are light and easy to carry when travelling.

Great Product. Great Price. Great Service.

Posted by PerryMartin on Sep 19, 2016

I got used to having Emergence-C twice a day when I lived in the U.S. and was disappointed to discover how expensive it is in Hong Kong. Then I discovered iHerb. Even after shipping costs, the price compares favorably with what I am used to paying. Plus my order always arrives within a few days. I'm very happy with iHerb's selection of products and their excellent service.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »