Alacer, Emergen-C, Vitamin C, Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix, Tangerine, 1000 mg, 30 Packets, 9.4 g Each

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1568234 From New York on Dec 10, 2009

With the difficult flu season, we decided to try something different this year. We take Emergen-C every day. Neither one of us has had so much as a sniffle, even though we both work with populations that are at high risk. Thanks for the great product!

Morning Vitamin Drink

Posted by Reviewer2584656 From California on Aug 30, 2009

At our house we use the Alacer Emergen-C Tangerine Mix as the base of my vitamin mixture. I add All One Nutritech, Rice Base, Macro Greens, Barley, Calm and Vitamin D drops. Tastes great and keeps us going all day!

Love Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2416129 From California on Mar 31, 2011

Great product. I carry some with me and add it to my glass of water when I eat out. I love Emergen-C

One of my favorites.

Posted by Reviewer1604162 From Japan on Sep 18, 2011

More than three years ago, when I had a cold, my colleague gave me this packet. From that time, I use it when I feel tired.

Alacer, Mmergen-C,1,000 mg Vit. C.

Posted by Reviewer1302021 From Canada on Oct 25, 2011

Like the bold taste and it does not seem to become watered down in a water bottle and the taste lasts a little longer in the bottle than the orange or Lemon/Lime.