Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1568234 on Dec 10, 2009

With the difficult flu season, we decided to try something different this year. We take Emergen-C every day. Neither one of us has had so much as a sniffle, even though we both work with populations that are at high risk. Thanks for the great product!

Morning Vitamin Drink

Posted by Reviewer2584656 on Aug 30, 2009

At our house we use the Alacer Emergen-C Tangerine Mix as the base of my vitamin mixture. I add All One Nutritech, Rice Base, Macro Greens, Barley, Calm and Vitamin D drops. Tastes great and keeps us going all day!

Love Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Mar 31, 2011

Great product. I carry some with me and add it to my glass of water when I eat out. I love Emergen-C

We Love Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2167318 on Jun 28, 2011

Great Stuff

One of my favorites.

Posted by Reviewer1604162 on Sep 18, 2011

More than three years ago, when I had a cold, my colleague gave me this packet. From that time, I use it when I feel tired.

Alacer, Mmergen-C,1,000 mg Vit. C.

Posted by Reviewer1302021 on Oct 25, 2011

Like the bold taste and it does not seem to become watered down in a water bottle and the taste lasts a little longer in the bottle than the orange or Lemon/Lime.

Prefer The Original Formula

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Jan 20, 2012

This is too sweet. Probably the addition of stevia. Same with the new raspberry flavor. I liked the original formula better and will buy a different brand from now on.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2667054 on Mar 01, 2012

Good!

electrolytes!

Posted by Reviewer3024468 on Mar 31, 2012

electrolytes!

Alacer , Emergen-C , Tangerine flavor

Posted by Reviewer1488318 on Nov 04, 2011

I have tried just about all the flavors in this brand and the tangerine is my favorite ... it is delicious ... it dissolves quickly in water and stays fizzy ... great source of Vit. C and others , along with minerals and electrolytes ... I start my day with it , every day !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »