Alaffia, Neem Oil, 0.8 fl oz (24 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Far too strong

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Apr 07, 2011

If you have thinned or damaged skin I warn you not to use this product.If your looking for a soothing healing oil this is not your product. I only put a little bit on the back of my hand and arm and it instantly became very painful and it wouldn't wash off!It further damaged my skin. I'm so glad that I didnt' use it on my face because of the same issues. Do not use this product in its concentrated form if you have damaged skin.It will do more harm than good. This is just my own experience but I think its important for people to know.

very good oil!

Posted by Reviewer2105409 on Feb 21, 2012

My husband has a skin fungus between his toes. He tried different oils but nothing worked for several years. Oil has a bad smell, but my husband is still used it every day. A month later, the fungus disappeared! We are very happy, thank you Iherb!

mosquito bites, abrasions

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

smells like peanuts and garlic but not overwhelming or overly unpleasant put it directly on mosquito bites (i get eaten alive walking to work in rural canada) and it stops the itch for hours, and brings down the swelling on larger welts

neem oil

Posted by 5325869466759892965 on Dec 22, 2013

I used it on my eczema spots and it would clear up in three days. It has the most pungent smell- like garlic with rotten peanuts;it reeks! If you can stand it for a little while, it's worth it. Mixing it with a stronger oil like tea tree may help with the smell. I used it only at night so as to not scare people away!

Just got it yesterday

Posted by 4774354831316874086 on Mar 12, 2013

I'm giving this 5 stars because I am very excited about using this oil. The smell is pretty terrible (imo) but oh well, I'm using it anyways. I have used Neem powder for my hair in the past and loved the results. I'm going to use this oil on my face and on an old scar that I have on my arm and see what happens. Will keep you posted!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »