Heavenly Hydrating

Posted by Reviewer2326833 on Feb 14, 2013

This body lotion soothes dry skin, smells great, and feels smooth. I only wish it came in a tub rather than a pump bottle, so as not to waste any. It is so thick that it gets stuck at the bottom, such that I even end up cutting the plastic open so as not to waste any!

okay

Posted by Reviewer1438566 on Sep 18, 2012

smells nice goes away in a few minutes. But, thats good because Its strong. I haven't really noticed a difference but, I feels good.

love the smell

Posted by 5516709672931277060 on Aug 05, 2012

I love the smell! I love Alaffia lotions, was using the ginger one before, wish iherb had that one listed on the site. Alaffia products smell great and even though it seems a bit thin, it does a great job moisturizing and keeping my skin from drying out, and I live in the desert :-)

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1543376 on Mar 19, 2012

and absorbs quite easily, great for dry skin types

excellent cocoa butter

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 01, 2012

This is the best cocoa butter based lotion I've used.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1951581 on Jan 27, 2012

this is more than i expected. i say, it doesn't smell like chocolate or vanilla even its name is "vanilla mocha". but it certainly contains cocoa butter, which i love the smell of. it spreads out without a problem, but still moisturizes skin.

Nice; smell wasn't bad

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Dec 20, 2011

This goes on very easily and keeps my skin happy. At first the smell is noticeable but it's not after just a few min. My hubby detects all different smells and he's never mentioned smelling this.

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Sep 08, 2011

This lotion is a really great moisturizer. It has only very few but therefore excellent ingredients-no place for nasty stuff.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jul 22, 2011

This lotion is perfect. It's not greasy, absorbs quickly and is moisturizing. It doesn't smell perfumy, but has a very good cocoa butter scent that I just love. Out of all the great lotions I've tried, this one is a keeper. It's the best.

Decent

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Apr 17, 2011

Fantastic smell, a little too thin/watery feeling, great ingredients, but probably won't buy it again because it just isn't rich enough to fully moisturize my skin, which isn't overly dry.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »